A Christmas Present: Onederland by Christmas 2014!

You're on Page 1 of 25
Go to
  • Honestly, this would be the best Christmas present I could ever give myself! I have a year to get down to 199. That's 84 pounds for me, or 1.6 pounds per week. That's definitely doable in one year.

So, who else would like to give themselves that fabulous Christmas present? Please join me!

Everyone will be following their own plan, of course. But this will be a motivating group to help us all stay accountable and reach that fabulous Christmas present goal.

So who's with me?

• Hi and welcome rebelle! Yes, we can do this!
  • Hi Ladies! I am definitely in on this! I have 67 lbs to get rid of until I hit wonderland. I am going to try as hard as I can to get there. I am still exclusively breastfeeding my 6 month old, so I have to be careful and lose slowly so that I don't lose my milk supply along with the weight.

This is my first week back on plan and I weigh in once a week on Friday mornings, so I am excited to see how much water weight I'll lose this week.
  • Ladies! Sign me up to! Im new and in desperate need of support! I dont want to fall of the wagon AGAIN!!!. On januari first i weight in at 240 pounds. Im buying myself a one way ticket to onederland, no return!
  • Count me in! 54lbs to go! This should be cake, well...without the cake
  • I'm in too. I've haven't been much of a poster so maybe if I make the effort it will be easier to stay accountable. I have btw 45-48lbs to lose. I'm hoping to blow them away
  • *peeks in*

I was hoping to reach 199 last year, but I got pregnant instead!

I'm nearly 4 weeks postpartum now and getting under 200 is my next big goal. I'm hoping to get there by summer, but since my body's gone through some major changes I'm not counting on it. I'll be extraordinarily happy if I can make it by the end of the year, given that I haven't even been anywhere near 200 since junior high.

My pre-pregnancy weight was 215, and my last weigh-in before birth was 238. I'm currently back down to 220. Let's see how stubborn the rest of this maternity weight is!
  • Me! 220 as of this moment
  • Hi folks,

This sounds like fun! January 1, I had 129 pounds to go to get to Onederland. Sounds like a lot but I have been consistently losing 10-15 pounds per month. My doctor says very doable, I will probably post weight loss on a monthly (maybe weekly) basis.

I look forward to seeing everybody's progress.

Dee
  • I would like to join as well! I have 63 pounds to go. My goal was to lose 50 pounds this year, but if I push I think I can get to Onederland. That's about 1.25 pounds/week, so it's not unreasonable at all
  • Count me in! Hoping to hit it earlier than Christmas but onederland in 2014 is a top priority for sure!
  • Hi Folks,

I reached a milestone today: half way to my overall weight loss goal. It feels overwhelming, both how far I have come and how far I have to go.

Dee
  • I wanted to give y'all a little encouragement. I hit Onederland on Christmas Day exactly this past year. It was the best gift I got to give me pride in myself again. Not just in my body, but in my perseverance and commitment to a better lifestyle. I started 2013 at 233, lost 25 pounds by March, then regained 9 pounds before I refocused in October. Remember if you mess up to restart! Simple as that. Hopefully you don't wait the 6 months to restart like I did.

Good luck and I'm rooting for you.
  • memememememe!

225.4 as of this am. I totally think I can do it this year. Had hoped for last year, but well, life makes fools of us all.
  • I'm in! I needed a goal to work toward. All the ones in my mind seemed so vague.