A Christmas Present: Onederland by Christmas 2014!

You're on Page 8 of 25
Go to
  • I dropped a little bit from 215.8 to 214.2 love those whoosh's. Goal at this point is 210.
  • Nagazim OOOOOO welcome and of course you are here and you are doing so well and taking care of yourself! Onderland WILL Happen for you and even lower this year I bet (especiallly taking care of a new Baby and keeping up with the other kids and DH!)

Me... I am down to 233.8 this morning and just have 34 lbs more to go! OH YES I WILL.. hoping to get there by mid-late summer! My plan

Happy Valentine's Hangover Day to all - now get moving!!!!! LOLOLOLOL
  • Hi Folks,

It is inspiring to see how many of you are getting close. I have a ways to go. So far this yea,r I have lost 20 pounds and have 109 to go to reach Onederland. I keep telling myself, "One day at a time"

Dee
  • I am still hanging in at 214.2. Glad to see the drop is maintaining.
  • need this
    Hi

I'm wary of commiting to goals like this but I think the time is right for me to keep my eye on a prize. Nothing would be better than seeing Onederland before 2015.

I'm beginning at 273.2 today.
  • I'm over a month late, but I'm in! I have 58 lbs to lose to get to Onderland and 44 weeks to do it that is 1.32 lbs a week, though I think I can do better than that!

Glad to give and get support! We can do it!
  • I'm also jumping into this challenge a bit late but I have a whole lot of time before Christmas 2014 gets here to get to Onederland! I have 31 pounds to lose to get to Onederland. Christmas Eve is in exactly 44 weeks from today so that's less than 1 pound a week. However, I hope to be to Onederland well before that.

Starting at 230.75 lbs today
  • Hi everyone, haven't really updated my weight for just under 2 weeks (give or take) because I was at my partner's house with no scale. But I weighed in this morning at 245.8!
    That is a loss of 9lbs while I was away. Ooh and I can now feel my collar bones which were hidden under a mountain of fat before :P
  • I'm down to 229.50 this morning, so I have 29.75 lbs to go to see Onederland! I want to wear a tank top this summer
  • I am up to 216.4. I had dh's bd celebration and our power went out last night and we had to get takeout pizza. My official weigh day is Monday so I will up then.
  • 2/23 = 216.8, 12/25 goal = 199.9

Milestones:
  • Weighed in at 254.2 today! 89.20 lbs to go!
  • Hi Folks,

So far this year I have lost 27 pounds. It does not seem that real. I still have 102 pounds to go to reach Onederland
  • [QUOTE=activeadventurer;4950299]Hi Folks,

So far this year I have lost 27 pounds. It does not seem that real. I still have 102 pounds to go to reach Onederland[/QUOTE

That is an awesome start! You should be proud! Remember to take every pound as a victory. Try picking up 27 lbs of flour, that is pretty heavy. Keep up the great work.
  • I'd love to join in my starting weight is 250. I need to get my butt back in gear!