Thursday Chatters say, Happy New Year

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • Okay group, I gained and gained over Nov. and Dec. 'Can't imagine why.
    Today I am back OP, with a vengeance!

Please come join in the conversations here!!!!

• Everyone be healthy and have a great week.

• good morning everyone

Tina in the last year I've gained almost 30 lbs - I'm going to Calgary & Edmonton in May so I have a goal - losing 5 lbs a month is doable so that's my goal- I want to lose at least 25 by May - I can do this -
  • Good morning,

Maureen, your plan sounds great. It IS very doable.

I really need to get to a meeting so I can get the material for their new Simple Start program.....2 weeks jump start w/ recipes.

• It's the weekend.

Enjoy!!!

• good morning everyone
    I'm really trying to stay away from the junk food - I have no excuse I'm by myself so no one else brings them in this house but me!!! I'm on day 4 of trying again-I went to a concert last night with one of my sisters - we went out for dinner before and I didn't make a fool of myself eating so all in all I'm happy so far - I could do better - I'll just keep trying.
    hope we all have a great weekend -

Tina, I'm going try and get to a meeting this coming week - there's one I can make barely, right after work on Tuesday or I can go to one next Saturday morning. I'll see.

have a good one
  • Maureen, let me know about the meeting. I'm interested in that new 2-week start. I do better if I can have a structured start. Good luck.

Everyone drink your water.

• Tina, I just have to stay motivated and not get discouraged - but right now I'm so disgusted with the weight I've gained and all because I just ate junk! I really think I'll make an effort to get to a meeting and I'll let you know about it.

have a great rest of the weekend and I will drink my water - I really don't have a problem with that part

take care
  • Yaah!!!!! I lost the 3 pounds that I had gained back.

• hurray for you Tina - just keep on going
  • Hi, How are we doing?????

Maureen, did you make it to a meeting this week? I imagine your weather might've kept you from going. As I posted on fb, we had sleet and freezibg weather for a couple of days. This is not our normal winter weather.

• good morning

I didn't make it to a meeting Tina - yes, it's been cold here - the only saving grace is that we're almost at the end of January!!! good grief it has to get warmer soon - I've been really watching what I'm eating and keeping my fingers crossed that some of this weight goes away

have a great day

maureen
  • where is everyone??
  • I'm afraid that with Facebook, no one needs to come here to "talk" AND people are not on program anymore!!!!!

• Good morning!!!!!