**25lb First Day of Spring Challenge**

You're on Page 14 of 16
Go to
  • WI day for me and I am down a total of 20.2 for this challenge. This has been a great way to stay motivated. Thanks for doing this!!!
  • Down another half pound at WI today. With just a few more WI's left, I don't see myself getting to 25 pounds, but I am STILL smaller than I was, and I will be even smaller by the end of the challenge! I am more than halfway to the 25 pounds, but I know the losses slow as one approaches goal. So here's to a few more great weeks of this challenge and knowing that the final WI will be a success, even if it is not a full 25 pounds!

~ Renee
  • I am actually going to miss my WI on March 21 because I am visiting my daughter at school that week.
  • WI today, almost to the end of the challenge! Down another 1.6 pounds today. How's everyone else doing?

Renee
  • Quote: WI today, almost to the end of the challenge! Down another 1.6 pounds today. How's everyone else doing?

Renee
    I'm down another .2 but I had a planned week off of IP at the end of February for a trip to SF and Napa. I have 5 pounds to go to meet my goal which was 145 by the date, so I may make it but it's going to be close!
  • Congrats to all!
    I'm steadily losing! Such a great feeling!
  • So I hit my 25lb goal before the deadline. I'm so excited! Unfortunately I am not going to be able to hit my ultimate weight loss goal in the near future. I just found out last week that I am expecting baby #2 in November! I still have kept losing a little and have immediately put in Phase 3. I feel so strange with eating this huge breakfast. I started IP in December so I'm having a hard time eating all of this food. But I just wanted to thank everyone who has done this challenge. I will probably keep weighing in until the 21. But it's not going to go down. I think I am okay with this. My mindset is going to be hard to change.
  • Quote: So I hit my 25lb goal before the deadline. I'm so excited! Unfortunately I am not going to be able to hit my ultimate weight loss goal in the near future. I just found out last week that I am expecting baby #2 in November! I still have kept losing a little and have immediately put in Phase 3. I feel so strange with eating this huge breakfast. I started IP in December so I'm having a hard time eating all of this food. But I just wanted to thank everyone who has done this challenge. I will probably keep weighing in until the 21. But it's not going to go down. I think I am okay with this. My mindset is going to be hard to change.
    Congratulations! And you have come a long way making yourself healthier for your babies!
  • Hi All!

I see some great losses on the sheet - everyone!

We're coming to the end of the challenge with the start of spring on Friday - although you wouldn't know it looking out the window here today <sigh>.

Is there any interest in doing a challenge for summer? Like a 25lb to June 21st? Let me know and I'd be happy to set it up again.

Jo
  • Quote: Hi All!

We're coming to the end of the challenge with the start of spring on Friday - although you wouldn't know it looking out the window here today <sigh>.

Is there any interest in doing a challenge for summer? Like a 25lb to June 21st? Let me know and I'd be happy to set it up again.

Jo
    Great idea and kind heart, purplemomster!
    As for me--a slow poker--20 pounds is a much more inspiring goal. But I will follow, either way.
    Thanks!
  • Quote: So I hit my 25lb goal before the deadline. I'm so excited! Unfortunately I am not going to be able to hit my ultimate weight loss goal in the near future. I just found out last week that I am expecting baby #2 in November! I still have kept losing a little and have immediately put in Phase 3. I feel so strange with eating this huge breakfast. I started IP in December so I'm having a hard time eating all of this food. But I just wanted to thank everyone who has done this challenge. I will probably keep weighing in until the 21. But it's not going to go down. I think I am okay with this. My mindset is going to be hard to change.
    Congratulations, SarahJ86.
  • I have been following this thread and wanted to congratulate you all on your successes! If you do start another challenge I am most definitely in!
  • Count me in!
    Quote: Hi All!

Jo
    I would love to be a part of the summer challenge! 25 lbs to June 1st sounds great!

Thanks for your fabulous organizational & motivational skills, PurpleMomster!!!
  • I will love to join too
  • I would love to join also.