Blue Team Fall into Fitness Chat Thread Week 12 (12/23/13 - 12/29/13)

• Hi Blue team,

I'm sorry it's just a quick post as I'm doing this right before work. Been very busy at work and staying long hours.....the joys of working retail at Christmas.

I hope you all had a great week and stay strong over the holidays. Only 2 more weeks in the challenge.

I'll be back to write more.
  • two weeks! with all the holiday 'cheer', im back where i started weeks ago. No more holiday parties to attend. Maybe I can focus a little bit harder moving forward the next 14 days...
  • Blue Team:

Total Lost: +0.9 lbs (+0.07%)

Blue Team Biggest Loser: Secret Swan (-4.0 lbs, -2.75%)

Honorable Mentions:

LittleBlueCat (-1.0 lbs, -0.63%)
    Robot (-0.1 lbs, -0.05%)

Congratulations to all the week 11 losers !

Have a great week 12 and holiday all !
  • I hope everyone had a wonderful day yesterday. Food was plentiful, and I only indulged a tiny bit. Now to workout and get back on track.
  • Morning Blue Team I have to say sorry I had a post wishing you all a Merry Christmas but it seems to have disappeared. So I do hope all of you did indeed have a Merry Christmas.

Well we are going to start our last week tomorrow. How is everyone feeling? Did it help having to be accountable through the holidays?

I have been eating terrible and was sure I put on 5-7lbs just in 3 days....turns out I lost 1.6. Not sure how that happened. Now my brain is stupid and everything I eat I think I gained. Should have burned a few calories yesterday cleaning the house though top to bottom 3 floors.

Anyway I'm off to work soon just wanted to remind everyone to WI today.
  • Hi everyone it's late so I'm going to post the new threads tomorrow. Hopefully on the morning but well see if I can wake my butt up early enough to get it out of bed

Hope you all had a good WI