Finding habits, making changes; hi! :)

• Hey kids,
    Just quickly posting to say hi (as is, I'm told, polite).

I am 24, and completely directionless in life. That's ok, but I'm getting kind of bored, and am hoping to change things around a bit. Part of that includes improving my health, hence the weight-loss forum. Looking for accountability, conversation, and possibly even a 'study buddy' or two.

From what I've seen so far, everyone here seems pretty nice! So, hello.

Nice to meet you.
  • Welcome, defining! I've been surprised at the wide-ranging benefits I got from weight loss. It turns out that the skills I learned to lose weight are equally applicable to other things -- like writing a book or starting a business or decluttering the house.

You've come to a great place to learn new things while improving your health!
  • Thanks gardnerjoy! What you're talking about (transferable skills and strategies) is exactly what I'm after. The weight loss should be a natural byproduct of learning how to stick with things (I hope!).

Thanks for the welcome.
  • Hi Defining! You'll find lots of support and encouragement here! Glad you've joined us and I wish you the best! Good luck!
  • Thanks again for the welcome, Jacqui D.

I am sure that this is a great, positive, supportive forum, and I look forward to meeting fun people like yourselves!