Lost a long-time member--Rosebud has passed away

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Just wanted to let everyone know here that a longtime member, Justwant2Bhealthy, aka Rosebud, has passed away after her struggle with cancer. Her sister posted that she passed yesterday in her sleep and is now with her Lord and Savior.

Our hearts are very heavy and our prayers are with her family and friends.
  • Oh, I am so sorry. I will say a prayer for her family.
  • Oh, that is so sad. I will say a prayer too. I know of a lot of people battling cancer, it runs in my family, it's a horrible disease. Hugs to all of them.
  • so very sorry to hear that prayers going to her family and friends
  • I'm so sorry to hear of Rosebud. I know her sister posted on her behalf and is also a 3FC member. Much love to her entire family.
  • Thank you for letting us know. My condolences to her entire family for their loss.
  • Her family is in my thoughts during this difficult time.
  • She was so full of hope. What a wonderful woman. All my love and prayers to her family.
  • This made me so sad to read.
  • I didn't know her, and do not know her sister - but I am so so sorry for your loss. She sounded like she was a great woman, I will send healing thoughts your way.
  • My heart is so sad reading this post. She was such a wonderful support for me when I received my cancer diagnosis. Thoughts and prayers are with her family.
  • So sorry to hear it. I've come across her posts often and she seemed like a wonderful person. My thoughts are with her family at what must be an increadably difficult time.
  • I too want to add my condolences and prayers.
  • My prayers are with Rosebud's husband and family. I knew Rosebud primarily from the "Prayers" thread and found her to be a positive influence in my life and faith. I will miss her.