Having a Hard Time Today!! :eek:

• So for the first time in 11 days I am truly struggling.....I am not hungry but I am craving the worst foods - cakes, chips...sugar!! What is going on!!!

That's why I'm here....writing keeps my hands busy and out of the "cookie jar"

Ugggg!!!!!!

Samm
  • Samm could it be TOM related? I know now that I am in control of my eating, there are 3 days a month where I am out of control if I am not busy. Not hungry, just graze and graze and graze some more. Sometimes a floored coffee or tea (SF) of course helps take the edge off for me. Or some good old fashioned gum chewing
  • Hi Jennifer! It's not TOM related.....I think I just got home and the house was empty and I just didn't know what to do with myself.....but once I had dinner and then got the dog outside for a nice brisk walk, I was fine.....I'm feeling much better now!

Thanks for the encouragement!!

Samm
  • Hi Samm...

I know I still feel that way sometimes if I am not drinking enough water or if I skip my snack (my ever-present cheese sticks.) Sometimes I think my feelings for "thirst" and "hunger" get mixed up.

Glad to hear you were able to have dinner and walk the cravings away. Make sure you get plenty of water too!

Maybe it's just me, but I think it helps.
  • I think you're right SunshineMia!! Maybe I was thirsty....I did drink lots of green tea today but not a whole lot plain water.....hmmmm......well I guess tomorrow I will be focusing on my water consumption! Thanks!

Samm
  • The last few days were the hardest for me....I felt super hungry in the late afternoon. I powered through by taking it easy and eating an approved food as an extra snack. Now, I can power through a busy day and not even think about eating...not that I'm recommending that...just sayin' I think our BS really stablizes over time.
  • When I feel like that I have something sour. A cup of hot water with lemon juice or a pickle (NSA) helps a lot.