Goal 299 to 135 :D

You're on Page 4 of 9
Go to
  • Wow! What an inspiration! I love your socks in the fitting room picture. I am so inspired, though. I totally understand about the face thing, too. I feel the same way about the Internet. Once things are on it, they never go away. . .
  • Congratulations, wow!

Did you follow a particular eating plan? I saw your post on the exercise you did, but wondering if you followed WW or Paleo or what? Calorie counting? Or was this all strictly done with exercise?

Congrats again, you inspire me!
  • That is Awesome!!! I started at 300lbs, dropped down to 142 lbs. I'm currently staying between 160-175lbs after health issues and a back injury but am on my way back down. You are definitely an inspiration, you look amazing!
  • fabulous!!
  • Congratulations! You look incredible!
  • Congrats!
    Wow! I am so impressed with you! You should be proud! You've achieved quite the accomplishment :-) Wish you all the best in the future
  • Congrats! All of your hard work and diligence is obvious!
  • This is amazing! Looking at your pictures brings me hope that I can actually do this. I get discouraged really easily and I want this time to be different.

Thank you for posting your progress. You are such an inspiration!
  • Wow... you look amazing. Congratulations and thank you for the inspiration!!!
  • You are amazing!
  • You look amazing! This gives me hope that it can happen to me. Right now I am 298 and only pray someday I could be as small as you. I love knowing that if you can do it maybe so can I! Congrats!
  • Thank you for sharing. Just wow, you are awesome.
  • You look great!!! What an inspiration for the whole Forum.

And here I sit on my New Year's butt, trying to get motivated! Surely if you lost 115 lbs, I can lose 25 lbs? Or at least @#$%^ 15 lbs ?????

Congratulations!!!!
  • You've got a lot to be proud. Inspiring.
  • I was wondering if you could add me on facebook or email me so i can get some help? with my weight loss??