What Are You Eating Today IPeeps?

You're on Page 1 of 34
Go to
  • Time for a new thread!
  • SW - which IP packs are you eating? Are you measuring your veggies and weighing your meat? Getting all your water? A few more details would help.

Ruth Ann,

I typically eat the chocolate pudding, omlet, wildberry yogurt, and cereal (not all on one day). On days I exercise, I eat 3 nonrestricted and 1 restricted. I definitely drink more than enough water and the right proportion of meat. Sometimes I less vegetables....I wonder if that's the reason for the stall? I guess I would just imagine eating less couldn't really hurt that much....
  • Hey all, still in my first week OP. The first couple of days I had shakes and was not impressed. I came to 3FC and the recipes are awesome! Today I had:
    B: rhubarb crisp - 1 Protidiet Oatmeal pk (unrestricted), 1 c rhubarb baked w/ stevia and cinnamon
    L: chili fries - 1 wonderslim zesty chili pk (restricted), 1 c jicama "fries" toss w/ EVOO and baked
    D: rotisserie chicken (we have one of those ronco things) w/ cajun seasoning, salad w/ 1 c cukes
    S: syntrax nectar fuzzy navel nectar smoothie w/ 1 c spinach

Yesterday I made the oatmeal biscuits and was pretty happy with them! I also roasted brussel sprouts... mmmmmm
  • Quote: SW - which IP packs are you eating? Are you measuring your veggies and weighing your meat? Getting all your water? A few more details would help.

Ruth Ann,

I typically eat the chocolate pudding, omlet, wildberry yogurt, and cereal (not all on one day). On days I exercise, I eat 3 nonrestricted and 1 restricted. I definitely drink more than enough water and the right proportion of meat. Sometimes I less vegetables....I wonder if that's the reason for the stall? I guess I would just imagine eating less couldn't really hurt that much....
    SWP - be sure to get all your veggies in, that's important not only for the nutrients but for the fiber. I've read that restarting can be a bit slower that the initial go around on IP. There's a "restart" thread that was started recently that has a lot of good info - you might check in there too.
  • Quote: Hey all, still in my first week OP. The first couple of days I had shakes and was not impressed. I came to 3FC and the recipes are awesome! Today I had:
    B: rhubarb crisp - 1 Protidiet Oatmeal pk (unrestricted), 1 c rhubarb baked w/ stevia and cinnamon
    L: chili fries - 1 wonderslim zesty chili pk (restricted), 1 c jicama "fries" toss w/ EVOO and baked
    D: rotisserie chicken (we have one of those ronco things) w/ cajun seasoning, salad w/ 1 c cukes
    S: syntrax nectar fuzzy navel nectar smoothie w/ 1 c spinach

Yesterday I made the oatmeal biscuits and was pretty happy with them! I also roasted brussel sprouts... mmmmmm
    Welcome wosmama! The recipes threads are awesome - every time I start getting bored I can always find something to change things up!

P1:

B: Vanilla drink box w/coffee & pumpkin pie spice
    L: Leek soup w/1 cup mushrooms & bell peppers
    S: Lettuce w/1cup cucumbers
    D: Big Mac in a bowl
    S: white cheddar ridges
  • Thanks Ruth Ann! My mom has been doing this diet for months and the reason I didn't jump on the bandwagon is because I knew I'd never be able to sustain it. After searching 3FC, I realized I can make food that I can eat forever! First WI tmw!

B: oatmeal biscuits w/ WF syrup
    L: Protodiet chicken soup w/ 1 c broccoli
    S: lettuce w/ 1 c cucumber
    D: big mac in a bowl
    S: quest bar
  • Hope you all have a great day and a wonderful holiday!!

B - hot choc
    L - 4oz tuna w/2 c veg
    Sn - choc mint bar
    D - 4 oz Turkey, 2 c roasted veg w/oil
    Sn - cheesecake pudding.
  • Made it through thanksgiving with only one teensy tiny bite of sweet potato pie. Was OP the rest of the day!

Today:
    B - Syntrax caribbean cooler
    L - IP wildberry yogurt - um, YUM. my first
    S- 2 c spinach w/ fat and sugar free italian drsng
    S - supreme protein cookies and cream bar! yum!
    D- will be BMIAB

can't believe it was so easy to stay OP on thanksgiving!
  • Quote: Hope you all have a great day and a wonderful holiday!!

B - hot choc
    L - 4oz tuna w/2 c veg
    Sn - choc mint bar
    D - 4 oz Turkey, 2 c roasted veg w/oil
    Sn - cheesecake pudding.
    do you do this every day? split up the protein? that sounds much more doable to me than the 8 oz at a time. have you tried both ways? did it impact your losses?
  • Quote: do you do this every day? split up the protein? that sounds much more doable to me than the 8 oz at a time. have you tried both ways? did it impact your losses?
    I always mix it up. It usually depends on what I am having for the protein. When I have things I like more than others, I will have the full 8 oz!!
  • I always split my protein, my more like the whole egg with lunch, around 6oz protein for dinner. I tried, but not working for me w/o splitting
  • Thanks, masenki!

Today:
    I was STARVING last night but managed not to eat an extra supplement. My baby was up at 2 and 530 and both times I had gnawing hunger, so finally at 6 I ate breakfast. Ended up eating two restricteds today, but Better than going off plan

B: wonderslim dark chocolate marshmallow bar
    S: 1 c cold coffee blended w/ ice and syntrax cappuccino
    L: pure protein double chocolate vanilla bar
    S: 2c. cucumber and lettuce w/ 1 T watered down low carb drsng (because sometimes that's how it goes)
    D: beef stir fry cooked in FF chicken broth w/ homemade sweet and sour sauce (IP recipe found on pinterest)
  • I am eating pizza at this moment. I measured my 8 ounces of lean ground beef, mixed with Italian seasoning and patted out into a big thin patty on a cookie sheet lined with Parchment paper.

I then cut up my baby zucchini, grape tomatoes, mushrooms and green bell pepper into a 2 cup measuring cup. I spread those beside the "pizza meat crust" and sprinkled with Italian seasoning and sea salt.

I probably baked it about 20-30 minutes and finished off under the broiler to brown up the veggies. After the meat is pretty well done I spread WF tomato & basil sauce over the top of the meat patty. I then spread the veggies all over the top of my pizza and sprinkled on red pepper flakes.

Best meal I've had in days. I will definitely be making this one again.
  • That sounds good 64peppergirl!

P1:

B: coffee & cappuccino
    S: chocolate soy puffs
    L: 1 cup jicima and 1 cup cucumbers w/lettuce
    D: chicken breast with mushrooms & spinach and mustard
    S: blu-pom drink
  • P1:

B: Premier Protein RTD
    L: Raw mushrooms and Lemon-Razzy drink
    D: "Taco" salad with mixed bell peppers
    S: Detour Bar