What Are You Eating Today IPeeps?

You're on Page 27 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: Ruth Ann, thanks for your wise words of encouragement! I really am having trouble finding my motivation... I'm really struggling and trying to hang in there. I'm going to have to take it hour by hour... so thank you.
    Quote: I agree with the others Ruth Ann!! Your kindness and patience with everyone is incredible!!
    You guys are too sweet - thanks for the nice words!
  • P1:

B: Muffins made with oatmeal & 1 cup zucchini & coffee
    L: Chicken soup with pureed broccoli & 1 cup peppers & cucumbers w/lettuce
    D: 6 oz chicken breast w/1 cup peppers and mushrooms cooked with mustard and served over lettuce
    S: Milk chocolate pudding
  • P1 Reboot, Day 27 - Vegetarian, IP and Alternative mixture

B: 3/4 scoop IsoPure Zero Cookies and Cream with coffee
    L: Tomato Faux-caccia bread with 5 slices of Tofurky Peppered Deli Slices, mustard and 1c. spinach, romaine salad with, EVOO, ACV
    S: Protidiet Chocolate shake mix and 1c. spinach made into a huge drink
    D: 5 slices of Tofurky Peppered Deli Slices and 2c. sauteed celery and radishes over romaine salad with EVOO, ACV
    Gym: Nada... my alarm was accidentally set for snowboarding weekend mornings instead of gym weekday mornings. Yikes!! Threw off my whole morning waking up so late on accident!
  • Restart P1 with alternatives

B - ProtiDiet Chocolate Cereal Crunch Bar
    L - 2 c turnip fries, ProtiDiet Pink Lemonade
    D - 8 oz turkey Italian sausage, 2 c cabbage sauteed in EVOO
    S - ProtiDiet Pink Lemonade
  • P1:

B: Cappuccino & coffee
    L: Garlic herb chips & 2 cups zucchini & peppers w/lettuce
    D: Scrambled eggs w/mushrooms, peppers & spinach
    S: Raspberry jelly
  • B: 8 oz tofu & 2 cups of mushrooms, zucchini & celery
    L: IP tomato basil rotini with 2 cups of above veggie mixture
    D: IP oatmeal
    S: IP snack(bar)
    Week #1 - day #4
  • P1 Reboot, Day 28 - Vegetarian, IP and Alternative mixture

B: 1 scoop IsoPure Zero Cookies and Cream with coffee
    L: HealthSmart Veggie Chili over 2c. sauteed cabbage, romaine salad with EVOO, ACV
    S: Muscle Milk Lite Cafe Latte
    D: Tofu sauteed with 1c. celery and 1c. green pepper over romaine salad with EVOO, ACV
    Gym: 60 minute Boot Camp
  • Quote: B: 8 oz tofu & 2 cups of mushrooms, zucchini & celery
    L: IP tomato basil rotini with 2 cups of above veggie mixture
    D: IP oatmeal
    S: IP snack(bar)
    Week #1 - day #4
    Maureen - the IP oatmeal is restricted and so are the bars. Make sure you aren't getting 2 restricteds a day in there.
  • thanks Ruth - didn't realize that - bloody **** I hope this doesn't mean I won't lose this week - I'll be really disappointed - maybe I'll have the IP omelet
  • if I have the oatmeal what can I have for a snack? am I allowed to have the ready mixed chocolate shake or pudding?
  • Quote: if I have the oatmeal what can I have for a snack? am I allowed to have the ready mixed chocolate shake or pudding?
    You'll be fine maureen! You can have a ready made chocolate shake or pudding or one of the drinks or garlic & herb chips or any of the unrestricted.

You probably will still lose this week - you're probably eating significantly less carbs than before. But if not, you'll lose the next week, so don't stress it!
  • I'll just have a pudding for supper problem solved I think - please let me know if that combination is okay - I guess I can find out this info on their website

thanks again for the information
  • I missed your message Ruth!! lol
  • Quote: I'll just have a pudding for supper problem solved I think - please let me know if that combination is okay - I guess I can find out this info on their website

thanks again for the information
    Quote: I missed your message Ruth!! lol
    Easy to do so early in the am! And really, you'll be fine! It's easy to make that mistake early in the program - you'll get it all figured out.

Forgot to mention, make sure you get lots of water in, that will help!
  • B - Wildberry Yogurt smoothie w/ 2 Cups Romaine, 2T WF marshmallow dip
    L - 2 C cucumber and green pepper, 1 boiled egg, Wildberry Yogurt smoothie
    D - Shrimp Stir Fry with bean sprouts, red bell pepper and zucchini, WF Asian Dressing
    S - Decaf Chai Tea with butterscotch pudding as a hot drink