Getting close to the big 100

• I am at 92.6 pounds lost since Feb 7. It is pretty exciting. I am doing Medifast. I had a rough few months from August to the end of October where I just was not losing weight. I think it was an increase in activity and a little bit of discipline loss. It's really hard at times. Things are going well right now though. I will be taking off for thanksgiving and Christmas but otherwise sticking to things. My original goal was 175...and I am at 211.4 right now. I think I will change my goal to 150 though. It's been a cool journey!
  • Congrats you have done well. You should be very proud of yourself.
  • Congrats!! 100 pounds is absolutely fantastic. Keep it up and you'll make your goal, new or old in no time.
  • Thanks!
  • That's so exciting, congratulations
  • Wow!!!! That's amazing progress. I'm so happy for you!
  • Congrats!
  • WOWZER! That is awesome! Congratulations on all your hard work and dedication! Just incredible!
  • That's so exciting! I'd be making myself crazy weighing every time I go yo the bathroom.

Good for you!
  • Congrats!!!!!
  • That is so awesome. Congratulations! You should be really proud of your success.
  • Oh man...well I don't think I'll make it because I just found out I'm pregnant! This should be interesting.