My avatar and I are one

• Im Tiffany and Im a scale-o-holic

I horde it, dream about it, yell at it, cuss it out and generally have this love hate thing going on.

when i saw this avatar I thought.. thats what my skanky 6$ scale does every time I open the bathroom door.

Im Tiffany and tomarrow I weight in. pity the scale if it shows a maintain or gain for you may see it flying out the window.

Bit of Tiffany comic relief. Ive been in a pmsy mood today.
  • I am soooooooo there! My cheap-*** tinker toy scale is the first thing I consult in the morning...I wanted to buy a new one, one of those high tech deals that gives you your BMI, tells your fortune, makes change and also gives you your weight...but I kinda need both kidneys now, so I keep the crappy one till I hit the 100 pounds mark.
  • Ha! My scale is 5lbs lighter than the one at WW which really ticked me off when I started the program and discovered I was 5 lbs heavier than I thought
  • Ladies LADIES! Dont you know HOW to use the cheapass scales? you Gingerly step onto it, lean back, throw your hair over the towl rack, take a deep breath till your blue and balance.. THEN take a quick peek and jump off.

I mean.. I *heard* that works....
  • I bounce until I get the lowest reading!!!!!
  • Dentassi and I are on the same wave lengh *nod*

Im so giggling.