Prayer Warriors-All Faiths-2013 part 3

You're on Page 11 of 16
Go to
  • Thanks-- there are so many ups and downs.....
  • Karen- you and Tim have been in my prayers every day. Everyone else here, too!

Dee
  • Hi everyone,

SO glad to find some prayerful support for both my weight loss journey and just life in general.

Please pray for the soul of my daughter Isabelle Francis. She was stillborn on March 21, 2014, I was 38 weeks pregnant. Please pray for my husband and I as we continue to deal with our loss. Please pray for me as I prepare to return to work very soon. I'm seeking a new job as my current one involves working closely with young children and I find this very difficult right now. I wish only to do the will of God, my father and pray that His will be done in me.

Thank you.
  • [QUOTE=FleurDeLis;4991252]Hi everyone,

SO glad to find some prayerful support for both my weight loss journey and just life in general.

Please pray for the soul of my daughter Isabelle Francis. She was stillborn on March 21, 2014, I was 38 weeks pregnant. Please pray for my husband and I as we continue to deal with our loss. Please pray for me as I prepare to return to work very soon. I'm seeking a new job as my current one involves working closely with young children and I find this very difficult right now. I wish only to do the will of God, my father and pray that His will be done in me.

I will be prying for you and your husband, So sorry for your loss.
  • We went and met with the oncologist on Wednesday and really had a good session with him--- lots of questions were asked and answered-- he spent almost an hour with us and we never felt rushed. The results being-- if Tim should choose to do nothing, he would have maybe a couple months left. If he chooses chemo, he can have as much as 6 to 14 months. The cancer isn't curable and the chemo should just make him feel some better in the long run for the time we have left. I was so very impressed with the oncologist. He gave me his office phone number and said if he is in the office he will answer the phone. BUT then he gave me his cell phone number and told me if I have any questions even in the middle of the night, to text him. He said he might not answer in the middle of the night but as soon as he turned his cell back on in the morning he will. Just made me feel so good---well as good as you can in this situation. He has 2 appointments set up on May 7th and if all goes well he will be starting chemo on the 8th. I know there are so many days that are going to be filled with anger, tears, hurts and I don't know what else-- but it is the way it is and I just have to accept it. Keep the prayers coming.

Fleur---I will add you to my prayers. So very hard my heart hurts for you.

Prayers continue for all
  • Thank you bargoo and Karen. I will include everyone's intentions in my prayers as well.

Karen- So glad to see the oncologist has a wonderful way with people. That is truly a great thing.
  • Prayers for FleurDeLis, Karen and Tim, and Bargoo.
  • Prayers going up for FleurdeLis, Karen & Tim, Bargoo, and all other requests.

Sharing a praise-My mom's leg is healing very well and she's able to do some motion exercise now. They anticipate she'll be able to return home and live independently in 4 - 6 weeks. Otherwise, she's doing very well now in the nursing home. Thanks for all the prayers!
  • Quote: Prayers going up for FleurdeLis, Karen & Tim, Bargoo, and all other requests.

Sharing a praise-My mom's leg is healing very well and she's able to do some motion exercise now. They anticipate she'll be able to return home and live independently in 4 - 6 weeks. Otherwise, she's doing very well now in the nursing home. Thanks for all the prayers!
    Glad to hear this!
  • Down 1/2 a pound today!! . I weigh every few days to keep myself in check. Last weigh in was a few days ago at 189. Today was 188.5! Woop!!!
  • Quote: Down 1/2 a pound today!! . I weigh every few days to keep myself in check. Last weigh in was a few days ago at 189. Today was 188.5! Woop!!!
    Every bit is a step in the right direction! Congrats!
  • Going in for my 6 week post partum appointment tomorrow. Prayers that all is well with my body. Will be getting blood tested for my thyroid levels. I'm interested to see how that is since I'm no longer pregnant.
  • All went well today at the doctor's office. I have been cleared for all physical activity. Off to a general practice doctor tomorrow for just a routine checkup. Been living in Indy for nearly two years and haven't settled with a doctor yet. It's about time to get that done!
  • Karen- you and Tim have been in my prayers, and I hope you are both doing ok.

Fleur- I'm glad to hear that you have been cleared for activity and that you're seeing some weight loss! Congrats!

Ronni- PTL that your Mom's leg is healing!

Bargoo- I hope you're doing ok also!

Prayers for all!
  • Well, they admitted Tim into to hospital Friday night. When we got him to the hospital his heart rate was 150 and his temp was 103.2 and his BP was 94/56. They started pumping him full of 4 different antibiotics and IV fluids. By the time my brother and I left last night his temp was down to 99.7. I got home about 2:30am.Sure do appreciate my brother being so supportive in this with me. I don't know what I would do without my family being so close! I got(but missed) a call from Tim at 5:00am. He wanted to remind me to bring up his list of medications and also his medical directives and the power of attorney for me. But then MR. CRANKYPANTS took over and he was mean and nasty!! He was ready to leave the hospital right then. So needless to say I was in no hurry to get up to the hospital today. By the time I piddled around the house and got up here a little after noon he was in a better mood! Still not sure what caused it other than an infection of some kind. Now of all things they may end up transferring him back to the VA in KC. THIS DOESNT MAKE ME HAPPY!!!' They are checking now what to do. Just found out they can't do anything on that until Monday anyway so hopefully he will get to come home tomorrow.. WHEW!! What a night!!

Update Sunday afternoon: Just got a call from Tim. He just saw the Dr. and he has bacteria in his urine and they are trying to track that down so they can target the antibiotics. And he has blood clots in both legs. He will be in the hospital at least another 2 or 3 days