Just scheduled my tummy tuck!

You're on Page 7 of 7
Go to
  • It looks worth it to pay the extra dollars. I'll keep that in mind if I ever decide to have that done when I'm finished losing weight. Do you have any tips for finding a good surgeon?
  • Quote: It looks worth it to pay the extra dollars. I'll keep that in mind if I ever decide to have that done when I'm finished losing weight. Do you have any tips for finding a good surgeon?
    I would say you should consult with at least 3-4 surgeons, ask how many tummy tucks they do a year, look at a lot of before & after pictures. If you can, see if you can connect with a past patient of theirs that did the same surgery.

Before & after pictures and trusting my doctor when he said he can get great results without drains is what sealed the deal for me.
  • Thank you for the info. I'll keep that in mind if I end up needing a tummy tuck.
  • I really enjoyed this thread. I'm hoping to get a tummy tuck in Summer 2015 my 42nd bday present to myself.
  • I am so glad I did it!
  • I meet with the surgeon this week. Did taxes today and will call Monday to schedule I'm on track for summer 2015! I love when I set goals and make them !

I did boudior photos for the hubs and now I really want it done
  • Quote: I meet with the surgeon this week. Did taxes today and will call Monday to schedule I'm on track for summer 2015! I love when I set goals and make them !

I did boudior photos for the hubs and now I really want it done
    I'm sure it will go great! Did you see more than one surgeon?