Stretch Marks :p

• What happens to your stretch marks after you lose weight?
  • Well, Hate to say they don't typically just go away. There is a great deal of difference for many people when it comes to stretchmarks. If you are younger, teens and 20s your skin is a little more elastic and can handle the changes with weight loss better.

If you are one than exercises a great deal during your weightloss, my Dr told me, your skin may appear smoother because it is toned. Stretchmarks have a tendency to really show on flabby skin.

There are different types of stretchmarks, believe it or not. Old and new ones, white, red, and some colors in between. Exercise can help in the appearance and items like bio oil or palmer's oil can help skin condition. I have noticed and improvement using the oil but they don't go away and Ive never heard from anyone else saying their stretchmarks disappeared, they really are scars on the skin.
  • Even thin people can have stretch marks. Basically they are a type of scar. They will lighten up as time passes, but they won't go away completely.