New to this site. In need of some motivation.

• New to this site.. I've been really wanting to lose some weight for about 2 years now. The only thing is i'm not really motivated. I ABSOLUTELY want to lose weight. I thought by joining a site hopefully I can get some type of support and motivation from some of you wonderful people .
    I would really appreciate it. I'm looking to lose about 75 to 90 pounds
    Ive been looking for some supporters or maybe even a workout buddy, which would REALLY help.
  • hi I'm new too
    I'm not really sure how everything here works but im ready to give it a try .
    My name is Sandra i have a 8 month old baby and currently weigh 307lbs
    I do t really have time to go to the gym but I am willing to go out for walks and get my health on track.
  • Welcome Crazed and Sandruca! Check around the site there are lots of challenges and support threads you can get involved in. Everyone here has been in our shoes and are sooo supportive So jump on in!!
  • Hi Sandruca. Maybe we can set a goal weight and try and motivate each other.
  • And thank you SMSDREAMER2007. I will definitely try to find some support on here.
  • Hey sandruca, we're missin' you over in the chat thread! You, too, CrazedOut: the 300+ November Chat thread is a great place to get support. Come on over and introduce yourself! =smile=
  • thats a greAt idea crazedout
    I like that plan .. So how do we start?
  • Just open a thread and jump on in!!