No longer obese!

• I cleaned out my closet (again)! The first time was to eliminate size 18/20's, now size 16's gone and even some XL tops too big. I'm going shopping for size 14 misses jeans and L tops today!

I weigh 191.8 this morning! At 191 I am no longer obese per the charts...merely "overweight".

Its been 12 years since I was a size 14! I feel 10-15 years younger!

I really feel my goal of 165# is achievable! I was at a wedding a couple of weeks ago and some ladies were asking my daughter if I was her sister!

• YEAH!
  • Congratulations!!!!!
  • Congrats great job! It feels good when someone thinks your younger. My little sister is 11 years younger than me and when we are together people ask who is the oldest I just laugh and laugh she howver doesnt find it funny..haha.. Great job!!!!
  • Congrats!!!!!
  • Congratulations, that is simply FANTASTIC!
  • Good for you!
  • Quote: I cleaned out my closet (again)! The first time was to eliminate size 18/20's, now size 16's gone and even some XL tops too big. I'm going shopping for size 14 misses jeans and L tops today!

I weigh 191.8 this morning! At 191 I am no longer obese per the charts...merely "overweight".

Its been 12 years since I was a size 14! I feel 10-15 years younger!

I really feel my goal of 165# is achievable! I was at a wedding a couple of weeks ago and some ladies were asking my daughter if I was her sister!

GREAT JOB!!!

my next mini goal is to step into the overweight and out of obese

Well done Cleaning out the closet is an amazing chore.