Flying thru the 260s and 250 with fun! NEW!!!!

You're on Page 22 of 33
Go to
  • Halfway out of the 250s!!! Getting so close!
  • Still hanging around 250-252...not going to stress out about it, I am doing what I am supposed to be doing and I am CONFIDENT that Saturday's weigh in will FINALLY see the 240's!!!

Did a great Bhangra dance class last night and burned about 500 calories in an hour - it felt really good. But now, I am sick, so taking a few days rest from working out, so will have to watch my diet EVEN more.

Can't wait to move over to the next thread!!! And WTC Avezy44, you're almost there!
  • 254 this week. Finally getting back on track
  • 249. 6 this morning. Headed over to 240s thread but hope to see you all there soon!!! :-)
  • Hey everyone, newbie here!

Started my journey last week, starting off slow with small changes and so far down 2.4 pounds! I am one happy camper!
  • 252.4 today - Had a bit of a binge last night. Went out for breakfast and lunch, with chips and pop! Followed up with sausage and perogies for dinner, followed by some cheese strings I didn't need, cherries and a banana. And a Vitamin water. I was nearly 3000 calories by the time I was done. Worst part was I was so full and sleepy I didn't make breakfast or lunch for today
  • Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be joining you in this thread! I had a really big loss at this week's weigh in, 5.4 pounds, to get me in the 260's. (Just so you know, I didn't lose anything last week... actually went up by .2 pounds, so this is so nice!) I'm working off a regain, and I'll have it off when I get to 253, so I'm looking forward to that.

Looking forward to getting to know you, even though it looks like quite a few are getting close to moving to the 240's. So exciting!
  • Ok... where did you all go?
  • I'm STILL here!! 251.2 today.

UGH.

I'm taking a break today. From everything! No gym, I'm not gunna track anything I eat. I've been so busy this last week I'm just completely mentally and physically exhausted! I'm hoping I'll be able to catch up today and get back into a groove tomorrow. I have no clean dishes, no clean clothes and nothing to eat!
  • Hey everyone!

I've been going really off track lately so I thought I'd join in this decade thread to help me get my focus back. I'm at 258.6 and I really want to get down to 256 by the 17th (my birthday) so I can start off 27 by crossing out of the extreme obesity range and into obese (It's so weird to have obese be a goal).
  • Silverfire: Sounds like a rest day from everything is definitely in order for you! I think it is just so hard to get past those decade marks. I don't know why, except maybe we think about it more. Maybe a mental/physical break will be helpful!

Livcarter: You've done really well. Good luck on your next goal. I'll have to look at the charts and see where I need to be to get to a different obese classification. Ha!!

Went to Body Pump this morning. It was good. The instructor made us all laugh. She was trying to point out on the squats that you need to get your butt back, like you are trying to sit in a chair that is too far away. She said, "Look at my butt!" It sounded funny, so everyone started whistling and making cat calls.

Have a good day everyone!
  • 2 more pounds and I'll be out of the 250s!!!
  • Hi, everyone! Newcomer coming through. I had an incredible whoosh week that landed me in the 260's today. I'm excited to be here because it's been years since I was at this weight.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone. I'll probably be here for a while.

Hi, Slashnl. I made it from the 270's thread. haha
  • 2Fat2Jump: Look at you!! Glad you made it here! We'll work our way down through this together! I'm looking forward to 250's.
  • and to you 2F2J YOU have lost 100 lbs! SHAZAM!!!!!! I am so happy and proud of you! (whistling like crazy for you!) Look at how far you have come! I remember when getting into the 290's was such an awesome desire and NOW... well Onderland is there in front of you and everyone! I just had to congratulate you!