Flying thru the 260s and 250 with fun! NEW!!!!

You're on Page 11 of 33
Go to
  • Quote: Goodbye my friends! Time for me to head to the 240s thread! Hope to see you all there soon!
    Congrats, Kate! Hopefully I'll join you soon and get to know you better!
  • Quote: This week has been magic! !
    Yay! So good to see you again--and to see your AWESOME progress! Excellent work!
  • EvieBaby our tickers are so similar! Hopefully we both get out of this decade in a timely manner
  • Quote: EvieBaby our tickers are so similar! Hopefully we both get out of this decade in a timely manner
    They really are! I'm excited--and I love the idea of us moving on down together. Best of luck this week!
  • I've decided not to weigh myself for a week. So of course a few days ago, I had gone down but then TOM hit me like a ton of bricks. Went back up to 259! I know its just water weight, but it's really frustrating to see that on the scale after struggling these last two weeks. So I think I am going to part ways with the scale for a week and see where I am at next Friday.

Did my first day of C25K yesterday and it kicked my butt! I'll be on week 1 for awhile. I finished the program but on the last run cycle, I was so whipped that I couldn't bring myself to jog and settled for speed walking.
  • Peeking in...so after 8 months, I find myself back in the 250's. UGH. Hi everyone and Happy Friday!
  • Weighted in today 250.4, down another pound!
  • BethC you're so close to leaving this decade thread! Excited for you!
  • Quote: BethC you're so close to leaving this decade thread! Excited for you!
    Thank you!!
  • Quote: BethC you're so close to leaving this decade thread! Excited for you!

Quote: 256.8! Seeing the numbers keep going down is awesome, but I know it isn't going to continue like this! I am mentally preparing myself for little change or a gain (water retention) this week with my super hectic schedule. I have to make a point to stay away from job #2 food and pop. I WILL bring my own food, and my water bottle! That's gunna be tough!! Wednesday I am planning to have a night of nachos and pizza and beer... so I think celery for lunch that day I managed to get off my lazy @ss yesterday for a few hours and went and flogged some merch for Down with Webster. 4 hours on my feet and 50 bucks in my pocket!

BethC - Woo! Congrats on a great first week! Hope your out of here soon!

kailpea - It'll come! Whooshes work in mysterious ways! Don't worry if you see some water weight on the first C25K day too. Are you counting calories? How many are you shooting for per day?

CharityMarie - Don't let it get ya down man! Stick with it, and the numbers will change! I promise!
    Thank you! I'm down another lb, but still here with you all!
  • Happy Friday everyone!

Yay for Kate! See ya in the next decade! You too Beth C - I'm sure you'll be out of here before you know it

Kailpea - Not a bad idea taking a break from the scale. It can be a a-hole sometimes eh? Don't stress over it! Nice job on C25K also, agreed the first one sure does kick your @ss! (it doesn't really stop, who am I kidding ) Repeat as much as you need to! I'm on round 2 of week 2 At this point I'm pretty sure I will die if I try and run for 3 min! I feel bad for anyone around me without headphones having to listen to me huff and puff and cough and sputter!

grneyedmustang - Welcome to the decade, I hope your stay is brief!

259.0 this morning, and I am beat! I worked my @ss off last night (15,000 steps!) Didn't get home till nearly midnight, slept in so didn't bring breakfast or lunch So that meant timmies for breakfast and pizza for lunch (I didn't eat the whole medium pizza, but damn near) I haven't had any water yet today, but I have been sipping all day on an (expensive!) but delicious fancy cold pressed juice from a new place that opened up in the city. Pineapple, coconut water and chia seeds. I don't think I am going to make 100 oz today... My feet are killing me and I just don't have the energy to go the gym today either.

I just wanna nap now! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • Scale told me 266 this morning. I'm getting so impatient, I found a journal of my last weight loss attempt in 2011 where I got down to 255 then quit.. So I just want to get down to 255 and start losing new weight!!! Can't come fast enough
  • Quote: Peeking in...so after 8 months, I find myself back in the 250's. UGH. Hi everyone and Happy Friday!
    I just think it's AWESOME that you're back!!!! It's hard to stay get back on track, or pick yourself up when you fall down--but you did it, so YAAAAY! (And I'm preaching to myself too, as I've just recently returned with a gain, and was feeling down--then I was like, NO, wait--you're back. It's GREAT! Sometimes, a lot of times, we need to not be so hard on ourselves. HAVE A GREAT WEEK!
  • Quote: Scale told me 266 this morning. I'm getting so impatient, I found a journal of my last weight loss attempt in 2011 where I got down to 255 then quit.. So I just want to get down to 255 and start losing new weight!!! Can't come fast enough
    But that's a lb down since yesterday. You're doing great! (I hear you on the impatience though--but you'll get there. You will! 255 is just around the bend!
  • Well. . . I thought I was going to take a break from the scale, but who am I kidding, I think I'm addicted. I didn't weigh myself for about two days but I couldn't keep myself away from it. I weighed in today and has a little WOOSH! Ahh! 255.8! So relieved. Hopefully it sticks.

I've been really inactive this week. Next week I am going to attempt to get at least 6000 steps in everyday. I have noticed that I average about 5000 on the days that I don't work out, so I plan on trying to up my average every week. this last week has been terrible. We had quite a bit of snow and it's been bitter cold. I just feel so lethargic in the winter. I don't feel like doing anything. But next week I am going to try and walk 1000 extra steps everyday.