I'm back (sigh)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've went through a heck of a time over the past year and gained almost everything I had lost. BUT I'm back and wanted to say "hi" to all my old and (soon-to-be) new friends!
  • Facing the truth is good. Now we (I'm talking to me too!) need to decide what we want and if we are ready to pay the price. I had that discussion with myself at lunch time (and 10 times since) and I've decided I am totally ready to pay the price. I've been very lax lately and I don't care for what the scale is saying so time to stop it and learn to enjoy the game again.

Come on JB we can do it..... let's kick butt!!
  • Ditto and welcome back!!
  • Welcome back.
  • Welcome back and good luck on your journey!!
  • hiya junebug! welcome back
  • Thank you all so much. I really appreciate the support.

Timlin - I'm ready to kick some butt with ya!

SMSDREAMER - We are at about the same spot and sounds like we are both ready to get back on track. I look forward to racing to ONE-derland with you
  • Quote:

SMSDREAMER - We are at about the same spot and sounds like we are both ready to get back on track. I look forward to racing to ONE-derland with you
    Haha, you're on!!
  • Welcome back!!! You already took the first step, so keep going!
  • I'm just recently back too. This is so hard. But I am hoping to make it to the maintainer's forum this time. =)

And Pink Hurricane - I didn't know you were pregnant. How amazing is that? Congratulations!!!
  • I'm back as well. Regained like 60 pounds... lost about 10 so still have a ways to go to get back to where I was in 2011. Welcome back
  • Wow, thanks so much for letting me know that I'm not alone. Instead of feeling all down on myself for avoiding the problem for far too long and for lying to myself, I feel like I've joined the "WE'RE BACK CLUB" Welcome back everyone! We've got this!
  • Quote: Wow, thanks so much for letting me know that I'm not alone. Instead of feeling all down on myself for avoiding the problem for far too long and for lying to myself, I feel like I've joined the "WE'RE BACK CLUB" Welcome back everyone! We've got this!
    Oh girl, you are in the same boat as many of us. In fact, we're probably so numerous that we could fill a cruise ship! It's part of this journey...it took me a while to accept and find peace with the re-gaining part of my journey. I have been overweight all my life and you would think I would have savored and appreciated the weight loss and being 40 pounds from goal. BUT, nonetheless, life happened and I bounced back up. I avoided the solution for a year....lied to myself...blamed "life"...ignored mirrors again, etc. But at the end of the day-- look at where you, me, and all the others are- back in the game, posting, working hard, and one day we will see success!
  • Welcome back. I too am back and trying to get back into the game. I hate starting over, but we can do this!!
  • Thanks akelly!