Second Week on IP, and...

• I'm down another 3.5!!!!! YAY!!! And it was my TOM this week, and I STILL didn't cheat!!! I know I got this... nothing can stop me now!!!
  • Way to go!!!!! You will be at your goal in no time!
  • Yeay Scottysgirl - you must feel so awesome and focused; WTG!!! Don't look back, only look forward and your future shows a healthier YOU!
  • Congrats!
  • Quote: Congrats!
    Haha, love the dancing broccoli, too funny!

Thanx everyone! I feel better than I have in a very long time. I have been the type to give up on everything, but I refuse to give up on this. This is mine and I'm gonna take it as far as I can!

My first goal is to get back to where I was when I did WW, which was 214. I now have 11 more pounds to go, and I know now more than ever that I can get there!
  • WTG scottysgirl7682! I started on October 20 so I will keep an eye on your progress as we go on. I was so miserable until my second WI and now I know this is all worth it.
  • Congrats! I was reading your signature bar, and I can relate to half of your things. I had my gallbladder removed, and I am also lactose intolerant! I also did WW a few years back while in high school. So glad to have found IP.
    Glad you are doing so great!
    Keep it up, and the lbs will roll off you!
  • Congrats! Keep it up!