November Leslie Sansone Walk at Home

You're on Page 1 of 10
Go to
  • 3mi remix. You're right Calcounter I like it better this time but I still can't get some of the moves.
  • I think we should go to her facebook page and suggest a new one to the oldies. I think there are a lot more oldies doing her videos than she might know. She's 50 now, I think.
  • Quote:
    I'm not much on bouncing. Usually I just jog during those.
    Me too.
  • Quote:
    I still find that HIIT thing odd but she says we will notice a big difference after a few times, it makes you get fit. I don't know about that but I enjoy the DVD.
    I wonder the same thing.
  • I did the three mile Remix. Happy Friday!
  • Quote: I think we should go to her facebook page and suggest a new one to the oldies. I think there are a lot more oldies doing her videos than she might know. She's 50 now, I think.
    I agree! I would love Motown especially! I'm curious about the songs that will be in he December DVD.
  • 2mi walk and kick.
  • 4 miles, from the Walk Slim 4 really big miles.
  • Quote:
    I still find that HIIT thing odd but she says we will notice a big difference after a few times, it makes you get fit. I don't know about that but I enjoy the DVD.

Quote: I wonder the same thing.
    The first few times I didn't get very intense on the 30 second intervals. So I kept thinking "why are we slowing down so much!" But now I try to be much more intense on the 30 seconds and then I don't find the two slow minutes too slow. I had never heard of HITT before since I've been out of exercising for 24 years so I looked it up and it seems like other HITT training are much more intense. But this is the right speed for me!
  • Quote:
    But this is the right speed for me!
    You can say that again.
  • 3mi remix.
  • 2mi walk this way.
  • Day off.
  • Today since I had the extra hour and the weather is finally nice (less than 90!) I had time to go to walk around a lake close by with DH. We walked three miles in 48 minutes. They have the mileage marked off. It didn't feel anywhere as intense as a Leslie workout, but we had fun!
  • 3 mile Remix.