getting out of the 280's and 270's

You're on Page 30 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: Back again for the bazillionth time. 289.2 today.
    That's how I feel too, Lindy. Sigh. But at least we're back, right? And today I'm trying to remind myself of the truth . . . It is just a number on a scale. My weight doesn't negate all the other good things in my life. So yeah, here's to us feeling more optimistic again--and being back in control--again son!
  • 286 today. So excited! The belvique that the dr. put me on seems to be working. It does help that I am still in my excited to lose weight phase. EvieBaby I totally agree with what you said.
  • Quote: 286 today. So excited! The belvique that the dr. put me on seems to be working. It does help that I am still in my excited to lose weight phase. EvieBaby I totally agree with what you said.
    That's great news, Lindy! Have a great, happy week!
  • 281.8 this morning. Down 9 1/2 pounds in a week! So excited. We'll see how today goes since I have a baby shower to go to. I need to find my willpower for today.
  • Went up 1 lb from enjoying myself at the baby shower. Well worth it as I know I will go back down. Back on track today!
  • I am finally here! (again, after I went back up to 299).

I weighed in at 289.4 and I am so excited to finally see my hard work starting to pay off! How is everyone doing?
  • Well, as of last Thursday, I was 279.8...

But nearly a week of close-to-binge eating I'm probably back up to mid 280s... I'll see the damage when I weigh in tomorrow morning. Ugh.
  • I'm 284 today, 4 pounds to go and I'll FINALLY be in the 270's
  • After a very stressful week and weekend back up to 285.6. Life is a rollercoaster and so is my weight. Back to healthy eating today.
  • Between celebrations with food and TOM I'm bouncing up and down on the 280 trampoline. Hopefully when TOM is done, I'll settle into the 270s for real!
  • Yesterday morning I was 288.2, I was happy to see that! However I had an off plan day, which was already in my plans, since my husband was able to come off his super strict diet for work! Back on plan today but did not weigh in this morning. We will see where I am at tomorrow, hopefully I am close to my weight from yesterday!
  • 283 today. How I will never know. I have been eating everything in sight. Hoping to calm my eating down this week.
  • Still hanging at 288.2 despite being on plan, it may be time for regular exercise.
  • Super excited to get on the scale this morning and see 279. I'm very nervous for this weekend. I have a 2 day continuing Ed seminar that's catered and I'm afraid to blow my success. Not to mention I'm staying with my parents so I have to bring snacks and stuff with me. I'm only 3 days in and it's so easy to fall off the wagon :-(
    I'm going to have to be really tough this time.
  • I'm 281 now - 2 pounds until I'm in the 270's