November Daily WW Check-in

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I will remain on plan today. I don't think this week was much of a loss for me, but I am joining the gym tomorrow and starting back to running. I don't know what week I will do with couch to 5k because I don't think I need to start at beginning even though I haven't ran in over 6 months.
  • I want to run a whole 5k at the end of November so I went back to W4D1 and it kicked my ***, but I survived.
  • I wonder if that will be a good place to restart.
  • On plan today. Weigh in in the morning.
  • I stayed on my plan today. I also got 5 activity points. I cooked a horrible dinner this evening. I'm totally unsatisfied because of it. I'm thinking about some cheese toast.
  • I had 2 days where I ate quite a bit of WP and was up - of course. I also had a ton of sodium. After day 1, scale is up, after day two, scale is down (but still at the high end of my pendulum here) and day 3, I eat only my DP and I make healthy choices and this morning, scale is a little up. Grrr. Go. Down. Already.

I parked in the far lot this morning to have a 10 minute walk through the rain instead of a 30 second walk. I'll repeat that walk another 3 times minimum today.
  • I was totally on plan this week but going to show a gain tomorrow ): hopefully it will even out this week. In three more pounds I will be down to 32 points.
  • Yesterday, I ate a TON of sodium (TWICE your daily recommendation) but am only up .2 this am. Pretty good. On plan all day, but no 30 Day Shred all week! At least I have been keeping up with walking.
  • Having a good on plan day.
  • gained .8 at weigh in today...ugh
    I need to really focus on tracking this week
  • We can do this. Was very discouraged after a .2 loss
  • Driven, it's more encouraging than a gain but I understand how you feel. Here's hoping for a bigger loss the week for all of us.
  • Not too many checking in. We may retire this thread at the end of the month. I was hoping that it would be different from chat, but it's okay,

I have stayed on plan because this is doable for a lifetime.
  • Some of the threads on other boards post their weight daily, their menus for that day, etc. Maybe other people might jump in for that?