One year anniversary!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Today is the day I'm glad I started a year ago! I have lost (about) fifty pounds.
    (I actually lost 58.5 pounds total, but I have gained back ten pounds in the last 6 weeks.)
    I am so very glad that I started my weightloss journey when I did. My weight was out of control at 242 lbs (although my all time high was 256lbs.) I was steadily gaining weight and had I not decided to start my weight loss journey in October 2012, I would probably be well over 300 lbs by now. I am happily in onederland now and I intend to continue my weight loss efforts. here is a timeline in pics:

• That's so great! Congratulations on the 1-year anniversary! You should be very, very proud
  • Stunning difference! Congrats on the one year, you should be proud of your accomplishment!

Raising my glass of water in a toast to wish you sucess in achieving your goal in your second year!
  • Wow, you must be really pleased with your achievement. Congratulations on your weight loss and best of luck on your continuing journey.
  • You look great. Those progress pictures show your amazing progress and they are very inspiring.
  • Congratulations, amazing work
  • Mozzy, you are fantastic! I always love to see your posts and watch your herd of cows grow. Congratulations on a transforming year.
  • Congratulations! You look fantastic and you can clearly see a big difference between today and a year ago.
  • Thank you everyone!!!
  • Congratulations Mozzy, wishing you continued success on this journey. :
  • Woohoo!!! Wonderful!!

You really motivate me!
  • Awesome job, you can really see the difference! You look FABULOUS! And I just KNOW you're thrilled that you didn't put off starting even one more day!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • Thank you!!!!
  • OMG! You look amazing! You are an inspiration to us all.
  • Awesome Mozzy!