NSV-support

• I had someone notice my weightloss for the first time. My bf asked me yesterday. How many lbs have I lost and I said only 14 and he said he can tell It feels good to hear and it is good to have someone be supportive of my weightloss. He also made a comment that made me feel great! He said it might take a while but it will come off. I am so happy to have someone who understands that it is a process and that it wont happen over night but if I keep at it eventually I will see a change. That just makes me want to work harder and keep it up! Heres to all the awesome support systems out there! Sometimes it can make a world of difference!
  • That's awesome! It's always an ego boost when someone notices!

My very very critical and fat hating mother (who ironically has gained about 75 lbs over the last 10 years) told me the other day that I was her inspiration and she lives 1800 miles away and has not seen me since this journey began almost 70 lbs ago.

Good for you! 14 lbs is great!! Keep it up and soon everyone will notice and you get to go shopping!!
  • Thank you Lioness. I cant wait to go shopping! Actually I can go shopping in my closet first so that will be a real treat to be able to wear some of those cute jeans I bought awhile ago but never had been able to get in them.
  • Hahaha yes! That is the best, to shop in your own closet!

I did that last week, found a whole bunch of stuff in a box that was too small. Now, it's too big! Oops! I guess shopping will be happening lol!
  • Congrats!

It's always so nice to get that first acknowledgement from your significant other! I promise, it will be followed by many many more!
  • Thanks Tefrey! I sure hope so.
  • Wooo hooo! What a nice compliment and how lovely to get support from your significant other (I'm sending him props for being an awesome boyfriend!)!
  • Man I wish 3fc had like buttons...
  • Super yay!!!