40 Pounds Down

• So earlier this week I finally hit the 40 pound loss. I've actually lost a little more since then, and as of today I am almost 42.5 pounds down.

The weight loss really slowed down right before the 40 pound mark, almost like my body knew I was eager to see that milestone, but when I finally got there the speed of weight loss picked up again.

Here's to seeing 50 pounds gone in November!

And I'm more than a third of the way to my final goal! My next mini goal is a doozy, 174 pounds which is out of obese and 50% of my goal. I'm hoping to get there in December.
  • Congrats Tefrey!!! Well done 42lbs in 3mos is great accomplishment keep up the good work!!!
  • Wow, what a fantastic milestone! CONGRATULATIONS!!

You are killing it; I have no doubt you are going to have a spectacular end to the year by hitting your next couple goals!

• I am new to this forum but I must say that it is nice to see that you have achieved your goals. I just want to share few point regarding health. We always knew that to have a healthy body we need only ingredients that are regular exercise and balance diet. But most of us did not know what balance diet is. If we say in general terms then balance diet means a diet that include all the necessary nutrients whether micro or macro and it also include fat also. Our body requires all the nutrients to function properly. In other words balanced diet means getting the right types and amounts of foods and drinks to supply nutrition and energy for maintaining body cells, tissues, and organs, and for supporting normal growth and development.
  • Tefrey - Congrats on your loss! Keep up the good work and post pictures when you can! I love actually seeing everyone's progress!
  • Congrats!!!!
  • Congrats!
  • Way to go! That's fantastic!
  • Well done

Thanks for the encouragement that I needed today.

6 lbs to my half way mark. I really can't believe it.
  • Thanks so much!

I'm hovering right at 50 now... these last ten pounds have been harder to lose but they are almost gone!