Non-scale victory...

• This post has nothing to do with IP.

I'm 31 years old, and decided to pursue my Accounting Associates in 2011. I never went to college, so I was unsure how I would pan out. But, so far, everything is falling into place, even tho I work a full time job, a part time job (once a week), am in a bowling league on Monday nights, and have a wonderful boyfriend who has supported me in everything that I have done. I made the President's list at my college in the Spring of 2012. I would have made it this past semester, but I withdrew from one of my classes last fall, so I was ineligible. However, earlier this month, I found out that I have made it even further, into something I never thought in a million years that I would achieve.

My name is Yvonne, I'm 31 years old, and tonight I will be inducted into the Alpha Beta Gamma International Business Honor Society.
  • Woot Woot!
  • Quote: This post has nothing to do with IP.

I'm 31 years old, and decided to pursue my Accounting Associates in 2011. I never went to college, so I was unsure how I would pan out. But, so far, everything is falling into place, even tho I work a full time job, a part time job (once a week), am in a bowling league on Monday nights, and have a wonderful boyfriend who has supported me in everything that I have done. I made the President's list at my college in the Spring of 2012. I would have made it this past semester, but I withdrew from one of my classes last fall, so I was ineligible. However, earlier this month, I found out that I have made it even further, into something I never thought in a million years that I would achieve.

My name is Yvonne, I'm 31 years old, and tonight I will be inducted into the Alpha Beta Gamma International Business Honor Society.
    Way to go!!!
  • What a wonderful accomplishment! Congratulations on all your hard work.
  • Way to go!
  • congratulations!! feeling fabulous is always inportant and right now you should be shouting from the rooftops! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! :c arrot::car rot::carro t:
  • Hooray!
  • That is wonderful!