Connecticut IP- ers

• Hi,

Wondering if there are CT People on the threads? Thought it might help to know where you are finding WF products.
  • Hi-

I am from Suffield. Shop rite has some salad dressings and so does stop and shop. They are both in the produce section. I order a few things from WF directly, they are a little more expense but you can usually get free shipping. My IP center also carries some of the more popular products.

good luck with IP, I love this diet and the threads here.
  • I am in Niantic. I looked for WF products at Stop & Shop and Walmart and had very little luck. Do you have any favorite WF products?
  • I'm not from Connecticut but I buy them from iherb.com
  • Quote: I am in Niantic. I looked for WF products at Stop & Shop and Walmart and had very little luck. Do you have any favorite WF products?
    Hey there Slip,

I go to the clinic in Niantic, and they have *every* WF product. I attached the list and if you need/want anything let me know

Kawaii

• I'm in west Hartford. I get them at stop and shop...but limited to a few salad dressings. The other stuff I get from amazon.
  • The shop rite in New London has many of the WF products. I get the rest like mayo and apole butter from the Niantic clinic.
  • Stop and shop in Glastonbury has some dressings but i mostly buy on amazon.
  • Netrition.com is awesome. The WF dressings are $3.79 each vs. $4.50 on their website. Plus they have $4.95 flat rate shipping!
  • Quote: Hey there Slip,

I go to the clinic in Niantic, and they have *every* WF product. I attached the list and if you need/want anything let me know

Kawaii
    Wow Kawaii, I bet we go to the same clinic! W.N.L.? I had heard that WF products were cheaper from outside sources, that is why I was looking for them. I ended up ordering a few from the clinic.

Did you know that a couple of our local restaurants have IP menus? Charley's Place, Best of everything, Ivy's (Waterford) and just heard Spice Club.

Thanks everyone else for the info. What are you using your WF products for? What are your favorites?
  • I live in Coventry, and can find them at either Stop & Shop and Big Y in Manchester...
  • I live in Shelton, but have found a huge selection at most ShopRites. Big Y doesn't usually have anything, and Stop n Shop has some but not a huge selection. I've had better luck at ShopRite.
  • Quote: I live in Shelton, but have found a huge selection at most ShopRites. Big Y doesn't usually have anything, and Stop n Shop has some but not a huge selection. I've had better luck at ShopRite.
    Hi,
    Yes I agree Shop Rite seems to be the place, better prices
    than the clinics too.

D