First and last

• The first place I gain weight is my stomach! The last place I lose weight is my stomach!!!!

What are your first and lasts????
  • First place I gain is definitely the stomach, and it's the very, very, very last place I lose. Every pair of pants is too big for me everywhere except the stomach. I can have a fitted waistband and droopy butt, or sexy but and legs with muffin tops. No middle ground.

First place I lose is my thighs and face. Last place I gain is my arms. I am one very....uniquely shaped gal.
  • Thighs!!! those damn thighs.
  • Urgh, stomach here too Mozzy. It totally sucks. I have always had a tummy. Why can't it be my bust?! I've lost inches from there, but from my stomach... Well, not so much!
  • Hips & thighs! Super frustrating but at least my waist looks teeny lol
  • I feel like I always notice weight first in my neck (huge double chin) and last in my neck...I hate that look in my face.
  • Stomach gain first, then fat chin. My stomach and arms are the last place I lose weight. The first place I lose it from is boobs and face.
  • First place I gain would definitely be stomach. And it happens to be the last place I lose weight.
  • It's weird...I seem to gain and lose evenly all over my body. That's why it takes so long for me to go down a size!
  • Flappy upper arms!
  • I gain weight first in the boobs and stomach. Unfortunately, I lose weight first in the boobs as well but then I lose weight last in the stomach. #applegirlproblems
  • My answers are tummy and................. tummy.
  • first place I gain is across the backside, a butt-thigh combo LOL

first place I lose is always my face, gee thanks
  • First I can see is my around my shoulders, neck and chest (but not boobs, just really bony collar bones and whatnot). Also, calves. The last to go (thus far) is my thighs, lower ab fat (which I HATE with a passion) and a bit of upper back fat. Argh!