GOAL! total of 104 lbs gone!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I started at 212 lbs. I gained all this weight after having my son. For 4 years being a stay at home mom, my husband always working 2 jobs, no family or friends near by, I was sad and depressed and drowned my sorrows with food and the internet until I snapped back into reality in August of last year.

Never was I over 120 lbs before that. Infact, my average was around 105 lbs to 110 lbs.

I was thinking of going back 105 lbs but decided for now to call it goal at 108! I was thinking about this for a few days, and just decided that 3 lbs isn't going to make a difference. And honestly at this point for me, it's just a number, and it doesn't matter what the scale says because I look pretty darn good! And I already fit in the smallest clothing size. For jeans, I buy a size 0 or 2. Feels good to be doing that again! So glad I didn't throw my old clothes out from when I was working, haha!

I probably will go lower though because I tend to fluctuate, so as long as I stay within 5 lbs up or down in weight, I will be pretty happy.

So GOAL!
  • Great job (:
  • Fabulous! I wish losing 100lbs had taken me all the way down to 108. ha! But, I'll take what I can get. Congratulations on reaching your goal!
  • Way to go!!!! What an inspiration!
  • That's amazing. It's a real boost when you lose weight and fit back into your old clothes, isn't it.
  • Congrats!!!!
  • Thank you so much everyone!
  • congratulations!
  • Awesome work!!!
  • Excellent!! Congrats!!!

• So you've basically your bodyweight (as in what you weigh now!).. what an amazing achievement!
  • Congratulations
  • Congrats!
  • Wow! Congratulations!