New here, love the site!

• Hello. I have been a frequent visitor to the forum/community for a few months (I think?) and wanted to become more active in supporting and learning from others on the site.
    I am 36 years old, married, no kids and have gained 35 pounds over the last 4 years and would like to feel more in control of my overall health.
    I hope I can add something positive to the already supportive group of people here and learn from your experiences.
    Thanks for having me!
  • Great to have you on board!
    Be sure to take a look around and visit often!
    You can definitely do this!!
  • Welcome, JM24! There are some wonderful forums on this site, varying from eating plans, to exercise, challenges, and ages - jump on in! I'm in the Beck Diet Solution forum (not a diet, but a way of thinking to work with any healthy eating plan) and we've got a great group of folks there. I joined here most recently, having gained 20 pounds after meeting my husband and I'm in my 40s - and it feel like it's sticking like glue to me - ack. Best of luck to you!
  • Hi jm24! Glad you decided to join! So now jump right in! Everyone is here for you. Good luck!
  • Thanks everyone for welcoming me!