Starting Over after gaining it back...

• I would like to use this forum for support. I lost 120 pounds on Ideal Protein, then had some health issues and 4 surgeries later I have gained 50 pounds back! I am fearful that I will just keep gaining so I am starting today doing something about it.
    It's back to phase one for two weeks and then phase two until I get the weight off. It sure would be nice for some outside support, as my skinny hubby is an enabler.

When joining please post your starting and goal weights. Lets do this together.
  • I would be glad to help support you! I understand about the hubby part. Mine has Crohns and is supposed to eat a diet of easily digestible, high fat, calories dense foods. Its just something else to overcome though, right? We've been through worse and we can do this too.
  • Quote: I would like to use this forum for support. I lost 120 pounds on Ideal Protein, then had some health issues and 4 surgeries later I have gained 50 pounds back! I am fearful that I will just keep gaining so I am starting today doing something about it.
    It's back to phase one for two weeks and then phase two until I get the weight off. It sure would be nice for some outside support, as my skinny hubby is an enabler.

When joining please post your starting and goal weights. Lets do this together.
    Welcome Reenie! So sorry about your health issues but so glad to see you here. I put all the weight back on that I lost in 2011 plus 20 more pounds and I had no reason but getting careless. My start weight this time was 204 and my goal is 150.