Body Flex?

• Hi Everyone!! I just started Body Flex Plus 5 days ago and I was wondering if there was anyone on here doing the workouts. Have you had the success the commercials promise. After 5 days I do feel like my shirts are looser, but I won't be measuring again til next week. Looking forward to hearing from anyone else using this system.
  • Just thought that I would post my one week totals for Body Flex in case anyone one was interested in it. Not poster child results but not bad--if I did my math right it is 6 1/2 inches.

Neck: 1/2 inch
    Upper Arm: 1/2 x 2 = 1 inch
    Chest: 1/2 inch
    Bust: 1 1/2 inches
    Waist: 1/2 inch
    Lower Abs: 1/2 inch
    Hips: 1/2 inch
    Thighs: 3/4 inch x 2 = 1 1/2 inches
    Knees/Calves/Ankles--no loss

If I did my math right I think this a total of 6 1/2 inches in one week. Which does make the commercial claim true I guess.
    Anyway, just thought I would let you guys know.
  • Body Flex...
    It sounds as if you are doing very well on BF!!! Congratulations.

I never measured when I started BF over five years ago - I figured it would not work so didn't measure. I used BF to help me lose 50# by doing it daily. Then I used it to maintain by doing it five days per week.

Now I am in the process of losing the rest of my weight by going back to every day.

I love Body Flex. I have severe degenerative arthritis and simply cannot do any impact on my joints. So BF is perfect for me.

In fact, I have improved so much that I started going to Curves and just re-upped for my second year!!! I would never have been able to do any exercising if I had not started with BF!!!

Best wishes and keep on pahing... If you need help just ask - I'm not here every day but will respond when I do show up! I have been posting to a BF support forum on ezboard for almost as long as I have been BFing.

On suggestion I always make is this: Don't get rid of your tapes even though you have mastered the technique. I still will occasionally review the technique because at times I tend to get sloppy. This always gets me back on track immediately!!!
  • Thanks Carleen and Congratulations on your wonderful success!!!
    I also ordered the advance tape and am going to start using it too. I heard that it is only 5 minutes long, but a good workout. Maybe I will combine the two. I really like using the bar that came with the tapes--I feel like the resistance training is really helping.
    Looking forward to keeping in touch with you!!