Progress Pics!

• I took new progress pics tonight, so I thought I'd start a mini-goal thread that I can update every time I have new pictures to post! I started taking official progress pics at 245, but I included the few candids I have from my high weight as well as a picture of me in the 250's, which is where I spent the majority of the past 8 years!

255ish

• You look awesome merilung! Such a dramatic transformation!

Don't you just love the face changes?
  • You look great! Totally adorable in all of those pics. And the changes are amazing!

I can't believe you quit smoking at the same time. I quit something like 16 years ago and it was the hardest thing I ever did. I think it was harding than losing has been so far, and losing doesn't come naturally to me.
  • Quote: I can't believe you quit smoking at the same time. I quit something like 16 years ago and it was the hardest thing I ever did. I think it was harding than losing has been so far, and losing doesn't come naturally to me.
    To be fair, I didn't actually quit at the same time - I quit at the beginning of my July Whole30 and more or less maintained through the whole summer, then started losing again in September. I hear you on quitting smoking being harder than losing - I tried and failed to quit SO MANY times before I quit for good this summer. I was sick as a dog with the low carb flu the first weekish of my Whole30 and being too sick to smoke was actually really helpful in the long run, ha!
  • Wow, AWESOME job! Based on that last pic, by the time you hit goal you're gonna be joining the Zooey Deschanel/Katy Perry mysterious lookalikes clan :P
  • Awesome! Thank you for sharing.
  • Quote: Wow, AWESOME job! Based on that last pic, by the time you hit goal you're gonna be joining the Zooey Deschanel/Katy Perry mysterious lookalikes clan :P
    Haha! I wouldn't be opposed to that!
  • Good job u look great! !
  • You look incredible, so pretty (in every single picture!)!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on all your hard work!
  • You're so pretty!!! Congratulations and great job!!!!!!
  • you look amazing thanks for sharing
  • Quote: Wow, AWESOME job! Based on that last pic, by the time you hit goal you're gonna be joining the Zooey Deschanel/Katy Perry mysterious lookalikes clan :P
    ^This!

Congrats on your achievements!
  • OMG you do look like Zooey and Katy! Congrats. You look great.
  • Congrats!!!!!!