October Leslie Sansone Walk at Home

You're on Page 1 of 13
Go to
  • 2mi walk and kick.
  • October already huh?!?! man time moves way too fast!!!

Carol - you are at it bright and early! you go girl!

I did 2 miles this morning. I used the 4 Mile Power Walk dvd and did the 2 Mile Classic Walk.

hopefully UPS will deliver my new dvd today and I will do it tomorrow morning and let y'all know.

later gaters
  • Quote:
    hopefully UPS will deliver my new dvd today and I will do it tomorrow morning and let y'all know.
    Can't wait.
  • Mile one and five of Walk Slim, Five Really Big Miles.
  • One half mile outdoor walk.
  • 3 miles. Burn Body Fat & Sculpt Your Arms. Using 1, 2 and 3 lbs.

Yes. Can't believe it's October. Holidays around the corner. Feels good going into them while the scale is going down and not up! Especially feels good because I am exercising for the first time in 20+ years. Thanks to Leslie and
    you all!
  • One Mile Burn Body Fat w/2 then 3# weights .
  • 3 mega miles!
  • Cathy, I saw your post on the new tape. Thanks!
  • Hey Gang

I did 3 miles this morning

I got up at 4:45 am bec I wanted to do my new Walk to the Hits: Radio Remixes. It is a 3 continuous miles, with a marker that just comes up at the end of each mile. At the menu screen you can choose which mile you want to do and it takes you there, if I only had time for 1 or 2 miles, and it has the options to Play it normal, or to Play it with just the music (without hearing Leslie).

I did all 3 miles and loved it! Leslie called it a "Walk Party" Bec of the music it feels a little dancy to me but I actually love that!!! it made me want to dance It was fun and went by fast and I was sweating. A lot of the music has a latin/salsa sound. The 4 songs that played with singing were listed at the end so I can tell you the names (otherwise I would not have known the names LOL)
    I Like to Move It
    Let's Get Loud
    Everybody Talks
    Get this Party Started

I could probably hear the music in this one better than ever before, but again, it's more about the beat then anything.

Just wanted to comment that I really like it, but will say, that I like all of Leslie's new stuff and actually, I like most of her stuff! the only thing I gave away was the Eat, Walk, Lose dvds... I guess I just found them boring or a little slow.

collagevideo does a clip if you want to check it out

CalCounter - it's nice to hear that you're feeling good and that the scale is going down! and that' you're exercising after 20 years.... that is so AWESOME!!!

Carol - you are really walking a lot - that's awesome!

Annie - it's great to see you! how's the foot? and how is your MIL?

hope everybody has a great day!
  • Quote: Cathy, I saw your post on the new tape. Thanks!
    Hey Carol I was typing a longer post to y'all here at the same time you read that one. hope my longer post here gives you a feel for the new dvd. I'm fixing to go to facebook and tell her that I love it
  • 2mi walk strong with 5lb weights. Hadn't done that one in awhile and it kind of wore me out.
  • Was there anything that you didn't like about the new dvd?
  • Mile 2 and 3 of Walk Slim, Five Really Big Miles. The whole thing takes an hour and 28 min. so I decided to divide it up. I hadn't used it in a long time until yesterday.
  • Quote: Was there anything that you didn't like about the new dvd?
    not one thing carol but i will admit, that i am easy to please (usually)