Slow looser.

• I am into my third week and I am 100% committed and sticking to the plan. My only complaint is that I am only loosing around 4 lbs a week and everyone else around me is loosing more rapidly. I am active and I don't even do the snacks. Is there anything else I can be doing?
  • Seriously, 4lbs a week and you're complaining? That is far more than normal especially you not being that heavy. Enjoy it and don't worry about everyone else. Every body is different. I wouldn't change a thing.
  • PS- to me, a slow loser means only losing 2-4lbs a month, not a week! I'm averaging a 2-3lb loss per month right now.
  • I second Amandie. Did you mean to post this in the IP forum? Those are the only folks I know who might lose that much a week, but even consistently, that seems way excessive!
  • Let me just say that it's taken me four years to lose 50 lbs. I hope it doesn't take me another 4 years to lose the next 50!!! Talk about a slow loser...
  • I just weighed myself mid week and I knew it would be a bad idea. It says I've put ON 200 grams since Sunday, even though I've had a pretty strict diet for the last 4 days! I wanted some encouragement not discouragement!
    I guess my point is, losing it slow is annoying but at least it still comes off. We must stay determined
  • You're losing at a great pace!! Keep up the amazing work!