Wishful thinking.

• Do you guys ever wish that everyone here at 3FC lived within the same 50 mile radius so that we could all be gym buddies and takeover the local gym or nature trail together!? Or, is that just me? I wish you guys could all be my gym buddies in real life!! There's no one here but me currently. I can just picture it looking like the start of a flash mob as we all rush in and pick our favorite machines, rooms, mats, or weights...lol.

• Never thought of it that way.
  • Omg whoever was at the gym that day would probably pee their pants
    Hahahaha

• That'd be neat! I'd love to see it!
  • I do! Especially so I could have a gym buddy... I want to join a gym but I'm a baby and don't want to go alone.
  • I don't do the gym, but you are welcome with me on one of my usual 4.5 mile walks or 5-7 mile hikes.
  • I was literally just thinking this at the gym tonight! Hahaha get out of my brain!
  • I want a gym buddy so bad! I totally agree with you opheliaphoenix!
  • sweetcakes: LOL, that would be quite the sight to see, as well...

JeniH: I know how you feel! It took me so long to finally just go to one, and I would always hide away on the farthest machine or upstairs. I'm trying to break myself out of that when I go there now, though...especially since I'd like to start weightlifting soon. But, the weight room is always packed full of buff, serious-looking soldiers (my gym is on a military post), so I'm super intimidated! Wish I had a buddy to go with me so I didn't feel so awkward and out of place while I learned what in the heck I was doing, lol.

CrabNebula: Nature trails are always included...Mother Earth's gym is just as good, if not better!

Avezy44: Hahah, that's awesome. Great minds think alike!

tefrey: I used to live in CO, and I'd have been your buddy! I'm way over on the East coast now, though. Boo...lol.
  • I would love someone to be my jogging buddy but no one seems into it.
  • Yes! How awesome would that be?
  • That'd be awesome!
  • That sounds awesome I've never the "right" buddy for this stuff. I'd have a fat friend as big as me, but we'd always 'fall off the wagon' together, let's go eat McDonald's instead of working out! Or a 'thin' friend who'd lecture me on the way to do things.

When you find THE ONE hold on tight
  • I would love to have a walking buddy. I walk a lot further when I have company, but no one so far except for a friend who walks two times a month with me cause she lives to far to do it more than that .
  • If you have a partner go into the weight room with them. A couple from my baby board lift together and help each other train, it's amazing to see their progress. I jog with my guy and hurl insults at him every time he's all, "come on, you can not one more loop!", it works for us