Interview at lingerie barista stand!

• I know this is kind of weird, but I always wanted to work at a sexy coffee stand. My best friend did it for a while and she said she could bring in bank every week on just tips alone. My job now isn't very promising, laundry in a nursing home....

I've felt uncomfortable applying because I am a thicker girl. I have cellulite, I have extra fat in places. I'm not the stereo types I usually see working there. So when I got the call for a working interview tomorrow I was like "OMG!"

And the pictures I sent made it obvious I wasn't super skinny so hopefully they won't be surprised or disgusted lol. I just hope all goes well, I can leave my dead end job of folding poopy laundry and have fun and make a ton of money in tips. I'm nervous but very excited.
  • That sounds awesome. I wish you the best of luck with your interview.

PS- I'm feeling damn good at 158 and I'm 5'2.5" so I bet you look awesome right now. You can and will rock this interview tomorrow!!
  • Hi,
    Best of luck.

Sheridan
  • Woot woot!! That sounds so fun and awesome! Good luck with your interview!
  • That sounds really awesome, I hope you get it!
  • How'd the interview go
  • Sounds like it would be a fun job I'm too chicken for things like that. Hope the interview went well for you
  • Sending you good luck vibes!
  • Not sure how it went. Good news is that I was super cute, but it seemed like the only things I had going for me was how easy it was to talk to customers and how close I live (5 mins away)

The owner asked me things like "where do you want to be in 5 years" and stuff. It's like this is a lingerie stand, I'm not thinking that far ahead. So I was a bit unprepared for his questions. Plus I was a little slow to learn the register.

It sounds like they have a lot of prospects coming in that have experience that are probably thinner then me so I don't think my chances are very good. *sigh* oh well, I still have my full time job. If I get any news back I'll let yall know