Day 6

• I am on day 6 of the program. I will weigh in tonight after work. It's hard to weigh in after you have been drinking water all day. I will be able to start the green menu on Saturday ( yay, happy dance). I need to order some creamies. Which ones do you guys all prefer? I will post later the results of my weigh-in later. Have a blessed day all of you strong beautiful new friends!!!
  • I love the Tomato Basil because I make MRC Chili from the MRC cookbook. Great Dinner!!!
  • Thanks, Jen! It sounds good. I will have to give it a try. :-)
  • I really liked the vanilla pudding. I didn't add as much water and put it in the freezer for a bit to make a yummy frozen dessert.
  • Thanks Rwquilts! I love pudding. I will definitely be trying vanilla & chocolate. Yum!
  • With the puddings, you can add extracts to them to give them a little punch. I used to add coconut extract (you can find it in the supermarket with the rest of the spices) to the chocolate pudding & it would taste like a Mounds Bar. If you search this forum, there may be some ideas on what to add to puddings.
  • My counselor was telling me about the chocolate shakes and said when she had one in the morning she was completely full until night. I think at some point I will buy a MRC cookbook to help me figure out different meals.
    Thanks Jen for the tip about coconut extract. I like the sounds of that combo, chocolate & coconut. :-)
  • I lost 4 pounds. This program is definitely working so far. I am 8 lbs down total. :-)
  • That's great! It really does work!
  • I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hot chocolate and the cappacinno. I swear that is what helps me get through my sweet tooth cravings. I have them at 3pm every day when everyone here in the office is eating donuts or cakes or cookies. I dont really like the puddings but i have only tried them as puddings. I am going to buy them for the recpies some have suggested.
  • Another pudding suggestion....

I am on meta-balance rather than meta-slim, so you may not be able to do this. But for me, I take my chocolate pudding, add in yogurt, stir it well and freeze it. Makes a nice creamy ice cream type dessert.
  • This is awesome that we have this group to share recipes, tips, and of course to root each other on! Thanks guys!