Thrilled to be starting this journey with you all!

• Hey all, I'm super excited to share my weight loss journey with you all! A little bit about me: I'm 23, a student in Portland, OR, I love to dance to terrible 90s music, I'm fairly sarcastic, and I love avocado on toast. I have a lot of weight to lose and I'm nervous because the most I've lost at one time is about 30 pounds. I'm trying to get back into running and I live near a track, so I have no excuse really. Also, my school has a fabulous gym.

I'm really stoked to chart my progress with you all and look forward to celebrating your successes or helping you out when need be.
  • Hi TreatYoSelf!

Welcome! So glad you joined us!

I have a long way to go so we can support each other on our journeys.

BTW, I love Portland and went to OSU. While I was in Corvallis, I went to Portland as much as I could. I live in California now, but I have always thought Oregon is so beautiful.

I am here cheering you on and wishing you all the best!
  • No way! I was born and raised in Corvallis. Crazy!
  • Hi TreatYoSelf! Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • Hi, TreatYoSelf. Love your icon, and your attitude! So positive. Good luck and post often.
  • Hi, TreatYoSelf! Love your avatar...lol And your attitude! So positive, which I think is something I'm lacking. Good luck on your progress and post often!
  • Well, that's embarrassing. haha I thought I left the page without posting because I didn't see it...rewrote it. Two for the price of one! lol
  • Hi TreatYoSelf! I'm just starting out too (I just joined today!) Best of luck, I look forward to hearing about your progress!
  • Hi TreatYoSelf!

I'm brand new to this site as well, and I'm an Oregonian! I lived in Portland for two years, before moving to Eugene for school. I'm now in Salem, but looking forward to moving back to Pdx as soon as I can find a job there.