Everyone Weigh in 09/13/13

• It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 237
  • 244. Ended the last week of August at 250 so very pleased. My original end of year goal was 250. Now its 240...If I get there faster (ok I assume I will) then I will revise down.

I really try to resist anything beyond 10 pounds....But of course you have an end goal in mind. And mine is beyond 220 I just don't want to put it yet.

I am really VERY happy with slow and steady though. I truly did have a year end goal of 250 when I started in May. So at a good pace now. I do want to get to 200 and if it takes a year and half, totally fine with that. How happy will I be that I started a year and half before that?
  • 308.8 as of this morning. I think I might make my goal of 300 by Halloween!

I'm hoping to get under 146 by my 46th birthday (end of October), *fingers crossed*

Hoping to get to 245 by my next weigh in on Wednesday!
  • 195.7 Lowest weight so far! Hoping to be 180 by Christmas, I have family visiting from CA who haven't seen me in person since I started my weight loss journey, so it will be awesome to have them see me when I'm 40 lbs down.
  • I'm down to 229 as of today, after 11 weeks! I'm so happy to be under 230 for the first time in forever!!

My only mini-goal at the moment is 199 by Christmas, there's a thread for anyone who wants to get to Onderland by Christmas if y'all wanna join!?
  • 201.6 Down 5 pounds in my first week. To everyone who says it's mostly water weight I say buh bye water weight Buh Bye CANKLES