finally hit my first mini goal!

• Finally hit my mini goal of being under 200lbs! I can't really tell looking at myself but jeans that were too tight are now big on me which is a great feeling. It took me a while to get here but atleast I did it. Can't wait to post about my mini goal being reached. Unfortunately I can't share links or pictures yet
  • Congrats!!!
  • Congrats to you!!! Keep up the good work!!! It's a great feeling when you put clothes on that are too big, isn't it? Enjoy!
  • Thanks guys! And yes it is such an amazing feeling! I want to run around telling everyone haha
  • Congratulations!
  • Way to go! That is a very exciting milestone!
  • Congrats!!!!

• Awesome!! I'm fastly approching the 200# mark too (just 4 more pounds to go). Not that it means much, because it's not a "mini-goal" for me, but I got to change my avitar from the 15# chicken to the 20# chicken today.

Keep going- don't stop, Whitb05!
    MrsKevin

Long Term Goal (hopefully by Birthday in Feb 2014)

------------------
    Long Term Goal: 82# to lose
    My Mini Goals:
    Under 200#
    50# off by Christmas
  • Congratulations
  • That is amazing! You have done a wonderful job, Congratulations! Keep up the amazing work!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Congrats!! I actually love the change in the way my clothes fit more than the number on the scale. What a great tangible benefit! Keep up the amazing work!
  • Congratulations!!! Thats good effort paying off