Nsv!!!

• I had a really bad experience with ds potential (not any more) Kindergarten teacher and got VERY upset. After I left the school, instead of heading off to binge on fast food, I came home for a kale salad! I didn't even realize I did this until I got home and was talking to dh about the teacher. I'm shocked/happy/amazed that going to get crap never even crossed my mind. Thank you clean eating for killing my cravings!
  • WOOHOO!!! I'm very happy for you!
  • Good for you!
  • Nice!

What was wrong with the teacher?
  • It's a really long story but they didn't know who I was or that I was a potential parent for next year's school year and she let her ugly shine bright not just to me but to my kids and her own students. I was shocked.
  • awesome!
  • Okay, stupid question: What is NSV? I've seen it several times now and can't figure it out in context of the posts. Thanks.

newb
  • Non scale victory Meaning it's not always about the lbs lost.
  • Ahhh. Thanks for clearing that up. Most of my victories will be of that kind.

• Isn't that awesome?? We are all very proud of you. Hey, I lost my job (widow now, so I AM the only income) on Aug 16, only 16 days into Atkins and I didn't binge either-- there must be something in our makeup now that showing up that we don't HAVE to surrender to food when our emotions are out of whack.

Good for you- keep up the good work

MrsKevin

------------------
    Long Term Goal: 86# to lose
    My Mini Goals:
    Under 200#
    Under 180#
    Weight at 156# (50# lost)
    Goal 142#
    Target date for Goal Weight- Feb 7, '14 (my 50th bday)