Thankful Thursday Beach Chat, Sept 5

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I'm the late day girl again. Seems this is the 1st chance I have had to sit down today!

First day of school with students was good. Came home and helped DH harvest a TON of veggies and try to cover the remaining cukes and 'maters; we have a frost warning for tonight. Managed to do most of my knee exercises before dinner(Creamy Mexican Casserole), with a few assorted household chores mixed in. Now I'm ready for a little reading and relaxing before bed.

After 2 days back on P1 I got my water whoosh (2 pounds!) so now I can concentrate on losing the real 2 pounds that are my September goal. Can I count that as losing 4 pounds?

Hope everyone ended their day on a positive note. Sleep well.
  • Thanks Ruth! Now, I'm getting a note every time I click on this forum that there's a virus threat...
  • Thanks for the good wishes. We had a good day, slept in then ran some errands. Tim felt so good we went for a mushroom walk this afternoon. We found a 7+lb hen of the woods. It was exciting but the 3.5 hours I just spent cleaning it was slightly less exciting Next time I will take half and leave half!

Tomorrow will be another day off for me and we should be on a more normal schedule. See you all in the morning