IP Daily Chat Thursday 9/5/2013

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Quote: Always looking at the glass as half full, might it just be that maybe you look thinner than what your actual weight on the scale is, and there really is a concern there? I know I am quite overweight, yet I look like I weigh less than I actually do (if they only knew!) Not that you should have to, but I'll bet if you just assure them that it may not seem like it, but your Dr wants you to lose xx more pounds to get within your ideal weight range for your height. They can't argue with that!
    That is definitely a good outlook to have. It is always better to see the good someone may intend. I think I am very hormonal lately. Plus, this has been a tough week. My youngest is back to college and the house is empty again. I was kind of weepy all day today, and my hair is falling out! Poor DH is probably afraid to even look at me. Lol.

Alas, this too shall pass.
  • Quote: That is definitely a good outlook to have. It is always better to see the good someone may intend. I think I am very hormonal lately. Plus, this has been a tough week. My youngest is back to college and the house is empty again. I was kind of weepy all day today, and my hair is falling out! Poor DH is probably afraid to even look at me. Lol.

Alas, this too shall pass.
    Hang in there mama! No wonder you are feeling so,raw xx hugs to you