anyone else use wii fit?

• Hi.

I was wondering if anyone else uses wii fit to aid in your weight loss??. I just got one for my birthday and so far I love it. There are so many fun interactive workouts. I was just wondering if anyone has gotten good results.
  • I've had one for years, but haven't used it in about as many. It's fun, and definitely more active than playing other video games. It's not going to burn tons of calories or make a really dramatic difference, but every little bit of activity helps. So long as you don't expect big results from it alone and are having fun, go for it! Diet makes the difference for weight loss, but anything that also helps to associate movement with fun is good, I think.
  • I do! I love it, and I use it to track my weight as well.
  • I use mine along with walking and weight watchers. I think its far better then me just laying around like I used to. The only thing I don't like is I haven't figured out how to use it without seeing my weight on a daily basis. I only want to see my weight once a week.
  • Oh you just select your Mii in the start screen, then listen to the Wii board character's spiel. Then once that's over, don't select body test, just go right to training.
  • I have one, and use it occasionally. I used it about 4 years back and actually lost 10-12lbs. I think the hula hoop and boxing are my favorites

I like to use it on rainy days when I can't go for my walk. i usually do the long step program, 1-2 10min hula hoop sessions, and 1-2 10min sessions of the boxing. It doesn't burn tons of calories, but it is better than sitting on my tush the whole day instead
  • I love using the wii fit. I don't use it every day as I do other exercise as well. I like the variety of exercises it has on it, it's entertaining and it can be done in my loungeroom.
  • I have Wii Fit but haven't used it in a while. I like it for the most part. I think you have to march in place between exercises while stuff is loading because there is too much downtime. Also, I get a much better workout from all the Just Dance games and Wii Zumba. I work up a sweat with those and do not with Wii Fit.
  • I don't have one but played tennis on one and it was a blast. Just move all of the furniture out of the way haha.