Weekly Weigh In - June 23 - 29

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Down 2.5 lbs. While I am happy to have another loss, I know that I was down more on Friday, but my piggy weekend did me in. But down is down!!
  • 280 yesterday. Bah. I hate plateaus.

At least I did not gain, what w/my birthday week & little to no exercise.
  • I'm at 217lbs. Haven't weighed in for a month or so I suppose. Pleasantly surprised that I haven't gained.
  • I was actually UP 4 POUNDS today!!! I'm so depressed. I stayed 100% OP with my eating, I drank 5 quarts of water every day, and I worked out 6 days this week. Plus on the day that I didn't work out, I went skating with the kids, so I still got a work out. This is the first time since January 1 that I haven't lost, and I didn't just not lose, but I actually gained. HOW COULD THAT BE???
  • Maybe you worked out enough that you put on some muscle? Did you eat anything salty that would have cause some water retention?
  • No, nothing salty, just the same diet that I have been following. I've upped my cardio a little bit so that my body wouldn't get used to it, but not enough to have put on 4 pounds worth of weight.

I may try cutting down the carbs in my diet and up the protein. Still the same calories, but just revamp it some. I have to do something, this is so very depressing.
  • its probably a combination of lots of things that doesn't correspond to an actual increase of 4 pounds of fat. I would give it 2 or 3 days and then check back on the scale. It could have just been a statistical anomalie!
  • LWWI = 232 lbs
    TWWI = 231 lbs

Lost 1 lb since last week. I am a little bloated and crampy today though too, so I think I am retaining some water....gotta drink more water...UGH
  • Down 4 lbs. to 177 this week. Thank goodness! I took off what I gained last week along with two more just for good measure. Now I just have to do it again next week!!

Beverly
  • Down 11.4 woooohoooo
  • Down 5.4--I'm back on track, and it's about time.
  • down 1 more. i'm now at my halfway point!

slow and steady wins the race right? i'll be at goal by convention time, no problem.
  • I'm going home a week from today for the 4th of July weekend. My goal was to be under 300 by the time i leave, so I am changing my weigh in day to Thursday to give me a full week.

As of this morning, I weighed 303.6 pounds, down less than 2 pounds from last Sundays weigh in. I have 3.6 pounds to go and 1 week to do it....

Wish me luck.

Matt
  • Matt,

I KNOW you can do it!!! You've done so great so far and you WILL reach your goal! Keep up the great work.

You're continually a source of inspiration with your charity walks and all of the things that you are accomplishing.
  • Down 3 lbs. and made my 4th of July goal!