5 Lb Challenge #233

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Start weight :237.2
    GOAL Weight:232.2
  • Congrats!!!!

I am up today so I will go with yesterdays weight which is my current low still

sw:248.6
    cw:250.6
    gw:245.6
  • Thanks
  • sw:253.8
    cw:253.8
    gw:248.8
  • SW: 196.6
    CW: 196.6
    GW: 191.6

cheeriloos, congrats on your victory!
  • SW: 254.2
    CW: 254.2 I don't know if I will hang on to this since it's a 2 lb drop from yesterday but I'm going with it. LOL
    GW: 249.2

Best wishes to all!
  • How could I have forgotten?!!!! Congrats Cheeriloos! Keep up the good work!
  • Yay cheeri!! You are really rocking it!!

I do t know what I would do without all of you guts and your support! Yesterday was a tough one, but I refuse to let it ruin anything!

Sw 338.7
    Gw 333.7

I've plateaued long enough! I will walk my butt off this weekend!
  • Bravo, bellissima! (meaning Cheeri)

I have a two pounds gain since yesterday since I went out with colleagues (It was really fun!), so I'll be an honest gal, just like pnkrckpixikat, and post my starting weight as yesterday's weight.

SW : 147 lbs
    CW : 149 lbs
    GW : 142 lbs

I don't think that I will ever win these 5 lbs challenges. At my height and weight, MyFitnessPal, has me losing 0.8 lbs a week. That's at 1200 cal./week BTW. (I don't eat back my workout calories though. Oooops, I most certainly did last night. )

I love you all, so I am here!

Mountain Mama, remember the 5 lbs challenge you won in July? That was fast! It's bound to happen soon again. Minimally, once a month would be my guess.
  • Matisse, Staypuft,Onlybelieve,&Mountainmomma thank you!

I went to zumba at my gym today, it was great! Gonna start going 2 or 3x a week.
    Last night we went out to eat but i didn't feel hungry, that never ever happens. I had green tea and a few bite of hubby`s food. Then around 11pm finally got hungry,I had turkey on bread and a banana with whipped cream Weird..
  • Mountainmama i thought about you at Zumba today , Hope you catch a class again soon.
  • SW: 196.6
    CW: 196.6
    GW: 191.6

8/24: 197.4

Got confused and thought we were racing to gain 5 lbs. Really just a fluctuation.

My sister-in-law loves Zumba. Never done it myself but it looks fun.
  • SW: 254.2
    CW: 254.6 .4 gain but I'm happy I held on to some of the loss from the day before.
    GW: 249.2
  • Oh Cheerilos!

Sorry.. I had forgotten to check back in last night after you won....

SW 8/23 244
    GW 243.5

GW 239 (Holy Moly THIS goal weight is a dream!!)
  • SW : 147 lbs
    CW : 148.4 lbs
    GW : 142 lbs

8/23 : 149 lbs
    8/24 : 148.4 lbs

Aaaargh!

I want/need to do zumba too!